IGNORED

Ramblings from Sweden

BigTone

I found you in

9 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

You must have a fat wallet, I don't come cheap! 

I found you in a small shop on the "main street" just on the harbour side of the bakery. Close to a church. Our driving directions was the "main street" but it was stucked with people mid day very early in August. The priest walked in front of the car along the "main street" and then uphill to the right for parking. A great man helping a fellow in need.  

1 hour ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I found you in

I found you in a small shop on the "main street" just on the harbour side of the bakery. Close to a church. Our driving directions was the "main street" but it was stucked with people mid day very early in August. The priest walked in front of the car along the "main street" and then uphill to the right for parking. A great man helping a fellow in need.  

There's enough material here for an entire conference. 

kqpeww0ffn5mqztq2osb.png

10 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

The Stockholm police had their christmas party yesterday. The afterparty took place in the head office. Someone defecated in a basin. A desk was found cleared and condoms on the floor, Superiors nameplates was exchanged with sexual slurs. 

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article24065136 .

Did someone actually sneeze at yesterdays christmas party? Absolutely sensational. What a party!!

Must be very boring for Julie H to work in a country of neuters.

min typ av parti

12 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

The Stockholm police had their christmas party yesterday. The afterparty took place in the head office. Someone defecated in a basin. A desk was found cleared and condoms on the floor, Superiors nameplates was exchanged with sexual slurs. 

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article24065136 .

Did someone actually sneeze at yesterdays christmas party? Absolutely sensational. What a party!!

Must be very boring for Julie H to work in a country of neuters.

Jeez....this doesn`t mean that Tommy is a copper?

On 12/8/2016 at 22:02, JasonM88 said:

How to **** do I mute people

Just press the 'ignore' button for any posters you don't appreciate Jason and all their posts will magically disappear.

Same goes for all those who 'liked' your post.

21 hours ago, phantom said:

Probably without him even realising @BRISTOL86!

It's a collection of the random posts that appear "off topic" in other threads

A great solution that should keep everyone happy.

Well done phants.

I wouldn't trust anyone from Stockholm.

Although I can't say much that should be of interest for fans of fans of Bristol City I can say in general that there is nothing to get from there. All the three clubs from there (which counts) are to make things into shit. Outside their own territory they even created an entire supporter culture of a club which had no fans in an attempt to control football supporters in Sweden. mff fans became extremely popular with media since they were organised by communists nationwide while maintaining a face of being regional, but even serious football supporters are opposing them. Right now Stockholm uniteds are trying to regain control of that club which didn't use to have any fans at all while they somehow managed to get HIF relegated. From out of nowhere they spawned a group of 30+ guys called "Brigada" which opposed the leftwing agenda of Supras, while at the same time everyone over 30 started to disappear from our terraces. It's basically all a ******* hoax and you won't get nothing from this. All we got was relegation. If it wasn't for the hate I have for them I'd wish for Gothenburg to have it their way until we're back, although that should be soon as long as people will just do what they are to do.

I brought both my daughters to AIK Solna games on a family tickets. They where not very happy about it and wished to have the member fee for themselves. The only comment I got was about me swearing at games as they were not used to it. Nothing about the game. First years they enjoyed rushing up and down the stairs & buying popcorn. In the end they made their home work in the stand and I gave up.      

Archived