IGNORED

Ramblings from Sweden

BigTone

5 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Interesting that yourself and so many others started calling for Tommy to be let back on here, but he's been banned for weeks,yet nobody noticed before today! 

Even more interesting that you obviously took no notice of posts on here weeks ago asking for his return

7 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Interesting that yourself and so many others started calling for Tommy to be let back on here, but he's been banned for weeks,yet nobody noticed before today! 

Nope it hasn't gone un-noticed. But a potential Swedish signing refocuses the plea to bring him back

9 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Go look at the non football football where I have bumped a thread

21 minutes ago, cynic said:

Thought he'd just gone quiet, had no idea he had been banned - for life. Which was stupid on behalf of whoever did it.

There are a lot more on here that deserve a ban for persistent posting of shite, stupid unfunny puns which take threads off topic etc.

We should get a say in who gets banned - put it to a vote. Run a poll, one a month. Then the mods can wash their hands of it

2 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I really have missed OTIB. Although we have not all met I consider you as my friends and I care for your good. I have missed you and I'm very happy to be back. Long may it continue.

Welcome back Tommy....hope you backed up all the Instagram photos you would've obviously deleted!

Welcome back Tommy.

If you're going swear a lot then you can use these little ******* star things. You can put in a word like **** but it ends up like this ****, but you can manually put these in if you want like I ******* hate ******* Rice Pudding. Just go easy on this one as well Scunthorpe, as I'm sure the mods haven't got it completely tied down.

22 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

I think Tommy is one of those whose misdemeanours you forget when he's absent for a while. For all the fun the drunken ramblings were, they were damn annoying at times!

If being annoying is grounds for banning that would leave many on here!!  Just ignore rather than get annoyed.

Bring back Tommy.

10 hours ago, Sniper said:

Welcome back Tommy.

If you're going swear a lot then you can use these little ******* star things. You can put in a word like **** but it ends up like this ****, but you can manually put these in if you want like I ******* hate ******* Rice Pudding. Just go easy on this one as well Scunthorpe, as I'm sure the mods haven't got it completely tied down.

I reckon he should lay down some eye watering Swedish cusswords, so foiling the swear filter.

10 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

I reckon he should lay down some eye watering Swedish cusswords, so foiling the swear filter.

Kukhuvud. This could be fun....

Welcome back, always enjoyed reading your stuff but never dared getting into an argument with you (yet).

Archived