IGNORED

Never feel alone, It's good to talk !!

phantom

On 08/03/2024 at 19:26, bcfcredandwhite said:

I’ve had that a few times - for the camera up the old jacksy. 
I like the ‘drink of doom’ description - very apt!!!

good luck mate. 

Had a c tumor removed about 5yrs ago via TEMS op been on "watch" ever since all good and clear so far .....after many Clonoscopys/MRI/CT/Blood tests/Ultra sound scans;

thought about not bothering this time, but my son said if you cancel ,you could be depriving someone else the chance of that proceedure which could save their lives..just go...so I am going...last time though whatever.

Edited by mason
  • Like 1

On 09/03/2024 at 22:36, mason said:

Had a c tumor removed about 5yrs ago via TEMS op been on "watch" ever since all good and clear so far .....after many Clonoscopys/MRI/CT/Blood tests/Ultra sound scans;

thought about not bothering this time, but my son said if you cancel ,you could be depriving someone else the chance of that proceedure which could save their lives..just go...so I am going...last time though whatever.

Update had a bad reaction to overnight laxative "picolax" unable to go to endo today rebooked for Sunday morning with different laxative on its way.

• Robin 1

9 hours ago, mason said:

you can now add apple/lemon juice to take away taste so that helps....and thanks...good to talkSeason 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

👍 I took a sip of coke between each mouthful, not sure if you're supposed to. Having it through a straw seemed to help a little bit too. 

On 12/03/2024 at 08:41, Chrizzler said:

👍 I took a sip of coke between each mouthful, not sure if you're supposed to. Having it through a straw seemed to help a little bit too. 

Colonoscopy done, on a Sunday morn as well, two small polyps removed no sign of any recurring big c; not got to go back for 3yrs now Pizza Yes GIF

Edited by mason
  • Like 1
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 2

46 minutes ago, mason said:

Colonoscopy done, on a Sunday morn as well, two small polyps removed no sign of any recurring big c; not got to go back for 3yrs now Pizza Yes GIF

Brilliant news! Well done for doing it. Sounds like your favourite meal is required. 

• Thanks 1

On 17/03/2024 at 13:28, Chrizzler said:

Brilliant news! Well done for doing it. Sounds like your favourite meal is required. 

just noticed left sided diverticula on report, however 2 out of 3 older folk have it many dont even know, could be nothing could be something....whatever... off to Dorset soon Explore Sea Breeze GIF by Parkdean Resorts

Edited by mason

On 21/03/2024 at 21:41, mason said:

just noticed left sided diverticula on report, however 2 out of 3 older folk have it many dont even know, could be nothing could be something....whatever... off to Dorset soon Explore Sea Breeze GIF by Parkdean Resorts

Enjoy the fishing if that's what you do. Love Chesil Beach.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mattredrobin said:

Hey everyone just thought I would check in with people how is everyone doing ? Helps that things are a little bit more positive with city at the moment eh ?.

And a bit of sunshine helps