IGNORED

Glastonbury Festival

RedM

• Admin
1 minute ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Let me know when Foo Fighters and Pulps arrive. So I can message my daughter there and she will pee her pants ?

A mate of mine (Joe Malik - WSM City Day Out) is there at the Left Field tent, he's more observant than me

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Let me know when Foo Fighters and Pulps arrive. So I can message my daughter there and she will pee her pants ?

Let your daughter know as well that the Foos are playing Cardiff next June (25th).  I have it on VERY good authority...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, phantom said:

They are OK to play, Alex Turner is over his laryngitis 

Just walked past the pyramid and they are sound testing "Alex's mic", so yes there is no doubt they are very much intending to play

44 minutes ago, Vespa Red said:

Let your daughter know as well that the Foos are playing Cardiff next June (25th).  I have it on VERY good authority...

Is it a secret like where we never told people about Noel in Caldicot castle and now tickets are about £150 

Edited by RedorDead BCFC

4 hours ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Is it a secret like where we never told people about Noel in Caldicot castle and now tickets are about £150 

Not quite.  Tickets will still be £150 for the Foos I'm sure!  By the way, I'll be missing Noel even though he's 100 yards from my front door: flying back from holiday.  Seeing him in Taunton instead.

No, Foo Fighters: my son's girlfriend's brother play in HIMALAYAS who are on the bill; quite a coup for them.  I imagine they'll have someone bigger before them like MSP maybe?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Vespa Red said:

Not quite.  Tickets will still be £150 for the Foos I'm sure!  By the way, I'll be missing Noel even though he's 100 yards from my front door: flying back from holiday.  Seeing him in Taunton instead.

No, Foo Fighters: my son's girlfriend's brother play in HIMALAYAS who are on the bill; quite a coup for them.  I imagine they'll have someone bigger before them like MSP maybe?

That is a good coup for them.

Dave Grohl has been spotted now in  Glastonbury 

image.png.3d906c373051c8dce74b949e0053c0bc.png