IGNORED

Glastonbury Festival

RedM

8 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Can't believe the slating Arctic Monkeys are geting from some. I wasn't too familiar with their stuff before last night, but I thought they were superb.

Thinking man's music after the same old noise assault stuff from The FF.

BTW, only heard one song from someone who's name I have forgotten. An all girl band with a dreamy sound.

Can somebody help? I enjoyed what I heard of them.

Warpaint?

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Yep she’s nailed on to be one. Blondie should be in legends slot in my opinion. Assuming they would want to of course! 

Rihanna another one @Rob k

Yeah - that’s a fair shout. Is Taylor Swift stilL one of the rumours to be joining Elton tomorrow?

1 minute ago, The Gasbuster said:

Just watched Rick Astley with Blossoms performing The Smiths songs.

Incredibly it worked very well, This Charming Man was excellent ! ??

Great set. Respect to both Rick and the Blossoms for creating the Smiths music with such love and affection. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

3 female headliners in the last 30 years is a weird stat that I wouldn’t think was in keeping with a progressive Glastonbury.  Has to be at least one next year surely. 

Rhiana was supposed to headline this year but either pregnant or just had a baby so could not do it. 

1 hour ago, And Its Smith said:

Manics sounding good. Underrated band. Them doing their  best 20 songs would be an amazing headline. 

Absolutely outstanding set. Saw them for the 10th time last week at Bath Forum and they smashed it, just like they did tonight.

Still relevant, still nailing it and hopefully Emily Eavis will do the right thing and book them as headliners next year. Brilliant live.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

He’s got Tourette’s hasn’t he? Has he also got mental issues as well. 

He has, he was battling with his tic (sp) which was very evident. Maybe his goal was Glasto after 3 weeks break but it was heartwrenching today at times. He was fully supported by the crowd though which I hope gives him confidence. He acknowledged his difficulties and kept apologising and wondered if he would ever be invited back.

22 minutes ago, Hamdon Mart said:

Absolutely outstanding set. Saw them for the 10th time last week at Bath Forum and they smashed it, just like they did tonight.

Still relevant, still nailing it and hopefully Emily Eavis will do the right thing and book them as headliners next year. Brilliant live.

Do they ever play From Despair to Where or Little Baby Nothing live? I’ve seen them twice and they didn’t play it. My two favourite manic songs 

• Like 2