IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

44 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Yes your eyes do decieve you, you fool.

We have to pay Scunthorpe compensation because he is under 24 and they offered him a new deal, but as he was out of contract he was a "free agent".

Plus the reason we take the piss is the fact that almost every transfer you make is a free, because you haven't a pot to piss in, and your record transfer was someone you signed last millennium.

IMG_1443.PNG

he mustn't of noticed the combined 5.5 million we spent on 2 others,

they haven't even spent 5 million on all their players combined in their entire history you can even chuck a ground or two into that figure

45 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

We have to pay Scunthorpe compensation because he is under 24 and they offered him a new deal, but as he was out of contract he was a "free agent".

Plus the reason we take the piss is the fact that almost every transfer you make is a free, because you haven't a pot to piss in, and your record transfer was someone you signed last millennium.

IMG_1443.PNG

Plus I am assuming that the other player this latest belter is on about must be Watkins, i'm sure we paid a fee for him, in fact somewhere in the area of 10 Tilson's to use the official exchange rate and of course not forgetting that we paid .75 of a Tilson to actually sign their 10mil (or 26.6666666666666 Tilson's) star player.

Got to love 'em.

56 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

he mustn't of noticed the combined 5.5 million we spent on 2 others,

they haven't even spent 5 million on all their players combined in their entire history you can even chuck a ground or two into that figure

49 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Plus I am assuming that the other player this latest belter is on about must be Watkins, i'm sure we paid a fee for him, in fact somewhere in the area of 10 Tilson's to use the official exchange rate and of course not forgetting that we paid .75 of a Tilson to actually sign their 10mil (or 26.6666666666666 Tilson's) star player.

Got to love 'em.

Our compensation payment for Adelakun would probably break their transfer record..! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Another belter from the Post, bless' em , describing the easiest task in World football.

Darrell Clarke fighting off interest in Bristol Rovers players

From someone with a tramp fetish.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Our compensation payment for Adelakun would probably break their transfer record..! 

According to them the fact that we signed Adelakun on a free is hilarious because we laugh at them making free transfers, you can't make it up... 

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Got to love 'em.

They say there's a thin line between love and hate, so as for loving them, yes, you could say I'm not far off.

• Like 2

Oh dear, looks like this dick head has been triggered again by OTIB :laughcont: 

Good, that’s why this thread is so fun.

Hi Oldslag :sub:quite happy to copy your post on here. I couldn’t give a shit who is better supported than us, you’re the ones that bang on about crowds, waving your tiny nobs around and slagging off clubs like Shrewsbury in a pathetic attempt to make yourselves feel big. We deal in facts on here which can make for uncomfortable reading if you’re a Saghead, especially when it proves you aren’t as great as you think you are...far from it in fact. 

Come back anytime asshole, thanks for reading. :laughcont:

7CDD301B-9976-4BD2-9F6F-80BF1A952846.jpeg

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Hi Oldslag :sub:quite happy to copy your post on here. I couldn’t give a shit who is better supported than us, you’re the ones that bang on about crowds, waving your tiny nobs around and slagging off clubs like Shrewsbury in a pathetic attempt to make yourselves feel big. We deal in facts on here which can make for uncomfortable reading if you’re a Saghead, especially when it proves you aren’t as great as you think you are...far from it in fact. 

Well he's a rather angry fellow isn't he? And not really making a great deal of sense.

Anyway, I understood the Park Street shenanigans were started by Rovers. Perhaps he was one of them? 

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

oldgas is still bitter at great uncle Ernie for taking him to Eastville instead of watching John Atyeo down the Gate

50 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

Well he's a rather angry fellow isn't he? And not really making a great deal of sense.

Anyway, I understood the Park Street shenanigans were started by Rovers. Perhaps he was one of them? 

They also smashed up a pub in Bradley Stoke last night after Colombia equalised. 

My ITK is a rovers fan who was there. Admirable bunch aren’t they 

Anyone want to pop over there and tell them we`ve spent the thick end of £10m in the last fortnight - that`s 25+Tillsons if they can`t visualise such large numbers.

7 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

IMG_1443.PNG

5 minutes ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

Ooooh Henbury Gas has a friend! 

When will they learn it was made up bullshit? 

:facepalm:

E7D498AA-5C44-4BFB-9B30-E9AF04C9462C.png

Of course, if this disabled supporter was to be real, we might even be minded to have a whip round and pay for his season ticket - in the same way that it took a City fans to galvanize their supporters to raise money for the Rovers fan who was sadly injured on military service.

Did we not help arrange a helicopter to get him to a final?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

They've got nothing. Absolutely nothing. Which is why we often see pathetic posts like this, full of playground insults about interbreeding and unemployment. If "oldgas" really is "old" he obviously doesn't have much going on upstairs.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, myol'man said:

CLUTCHING AT STRAWS;

England won the penalty shoot-out thanks to the Gas, says the Bristol Post.

Apparently some random ex-goalie who played THREE games on loan for R*vers back in 1993 is the England goalkeeping coach!

You may mock but have you seen how much more professionally Jordan Pickford picks the ball up out the back of the net?  

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Peter O'Hanrahwank the redoutable shithead did make me laugh. It's almost a term of endearment bless him.

35 minutes ago, reddoh said:

You may mock but have you seen how much more professionally Jordan Pickford picks the ball up out the back of the net?  

He needs to be careful with that, he might get punched by one of the GHS through the back of the net!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Peter O'Hanrahwank the redoutable shithead did make me laugh. It's almost a term of endearment bless him.

I shouldn't worry too much about "old gas" his forum name says it al

Old gas could be considered as natural gas and natural gas contains a large amount of methane. So there you have it, it talks 5hit.

1 hour ago, Swede said:

I shouldn't worry too much about "old gas" his forum name says it al

Old gas could be considered as natural gas and natural gas contains a large amount of methane. So there you have it, it talks 5hit.

Also the fact that he is on a gas forum, It is a legal requirement.