IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

11 hours ago, JulieH said:

I am considering registering on that forum. I had a meeting with staff members at Bristol rovers last week and I mentioned how useful some city fans have found my contributions on this forum and I would be keen to do the same on the rovers one . The staff at rovers are keen as well, so I am hoping to make contact with admin for the site to see if it would work!

fingers crossed

You'll be in for a warm welcome.

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/12444/people-mods?page=1

3 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Cant believe I'm saying this..... But I agree with most of them..... ;)

Best line is 'She obviously has too much time time on her hands......" 

It's her job, liaison, she is trying to do the same for them as she is trying to do here. They are just miffed because she has being doing it here first, clearly because we are the larger club with more supporters.

Good luck @JulieH :laughcont:

Pathetic.

Why would Avon and somekit have a vested interest in monitoring an independent website, just because it's football related.

Julie H, whoever you are, whatever rank you are, whatever your viewpoint, whether you are impartial or acting with impunity, SOD OFF back to one turd in boarstall and rub carrots up their sad, pathetic asses.

Yes, I am anti-police, especially lazy biased Avon and Somekit officers who bleat on about too much work and then spread horse sh*t to the needy and feeble masses from vile franchise fc (sports - mens division)

Rant over !!!

Just now, Port Said Red said:

It's her job, liaison, she is trying to do the same for them as she is trying to do here. They are just miffed because she has being doing it here first, clearly because we are the larger club with more supporters.

And have a forum of more that about 15 posters.

They would be foolish if they thought that police/officials didn't read forums.

• Like 1

Just now, Super said:

Pathetic.

Why would Avon and somekit have a vested interest in monitoring an independent website, just because it's football related.

Julie H, whoever you are, whatever rank you are, whatever your viewpoint, whether you are impartial or acting with impunity, SOD OFF back to one turd in boarstall and rub carrots up their sad, pathetic asses.

Yes, I am anti-police, especially lazy biased Avon and Somekit officers who bleat on about too much work and then spread horse sh*t to the needy and feeble masses from vile franchise fc (sports - mens division)

Rant over !!!

Avon and Somekit...

Somekit - like the kit Mansfield wore to great success.

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Surely that's a question for the press editors, not @JulieH ? 

Absolutely, i’m not getting at Julie but it was a very newsworthy story and I was surprised that there wasn’t pictures of these morons plastered across the EP while coming out of court, nick a loaf of bread to feed the kids and you’re in

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Super said:

Pathetic.

Rant over !!!

The line starts behind me. Stand behind me in the line please and wait your turn.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

You'll be in for a warm welcome.

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/12444/people-mods?page=1

To think of the amount of times their fans have cried foul when banned for flaming on this forum after having the chance to post their thoughts in a reasonable manner, while on the other hand that option is not forth coming, yet everyone is welcome to join the forum, yeah right, as long as they only say nice thing about how wonderful BRFC are.

like to dish it out but can't take it.

Reading that has affirmed why in IMO The quicker that club goes under the better.

• Like 2

#gaslogic....

3) Anyone is welcome to make an account on this forum provided they follow the rules.

4) Shitheads will continue to be banned from this forum regardless if they work for the Police or not.

wanchor.png.de9c8676acc8f7c23d40a896580926f8.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

As an occasional poster on here, this forum can be at times be full of the most negative kind of city fans.... but holy mackerel that thread bar one poster is the epitome of bitter old men who like to make sh@t up and probably commit petty crimes then wonder why the police have it in for them.

7 minutes ago, daored said:

@JulieH, @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO Our dear friend Henbury Gas has offered to meet either the police or the club and discuss his allegations.

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/12444/people-mods?page=2

Please take this gentleman up on his offer to get this matter resolved

How many of our posters "gloat about football violence" ? BishopstonBRFC seems to have a selective view of our forum, I am sure he will claim that he never reads it now and is only quoting what others have said. ;)

15 minutes ago, daored said:

@JulieH, @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO Our dear friend Henbury Gas has offered to meet either the police or the club and discuss his allegations.

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/12444/people-mods?page=2

Please take this gentleman up on his offer to get this matter resolved

Shouldn't take long, given that he is now a witness to the crime, rather than just a third party.

gree with you on this Hugo

I know from personal experience that when i complained about some of the things posted about me and my company their Mods did act at the time but since then they have allowed it to carry on

If PC Bristol Sport mens section 1982 would like to come and see me and show me her warrant card i would be more than happy to relate to her the full story and introduce her to some other witnesses  who can corroborate the story.

I won't hold my breath though

• Admin

Point 5 is what I find astonishing, especially being written by a moderator - explains why I never got approved when trying to join a while back

image.png

We've always let supporters of ANY club on OTIB providing they are not just on a constant piss take, there are a few Rovers supporters that post on here that are actually decent posters.

Yes we are rivals on a football pitch, but ultimately we are all football supporters 

• Like 2

Well what a response on the other forum, clearly the fans there are not happy for me to go on and therefore I won’t. 

I will take henbury gas up on his offer and if he is monitoring I will come and see you Tuesday at 1500hrs ! 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Well what a response on the other forum, clearly the fans there are not happy for me to go on and therefore I won’t. 

I will take henbury gas up on his offer and if he is monitoring I will come and see you Tuesday at 1500hrs ! 

@JulieH is a shit head and a ‘Ted!

Can we have a match day thread for your meeting with Henbury Gas!!

9 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Bet he announces half-day closing!

5 minutes ago, daored said:

@JulieH is a shit head and a ‘Ted!

Can we have a match day thread for your meeting with Henbury Gas!!

Julie is a shit head but wears a nick nick hat

She's gonna meet with Henbury and find out he's a twprat (the things you have to do to get around the swear filter!)

Edited by Rudolf Hucker
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, glynriley said:

#gaslogic....

3) Anyone is welcome to make an account on this forum provided they follow the rules.

4) Shitheads will continue to be banned from this forum regardless if they work for the Police or not.

wanchor.png.de9c8676acc8f7c23d40a896580926f8.png

Most Gasheads on Social Media are the same. As soon as you confront them with facts that show them up as liars they either block you or change the subject. No reason to think that Slagchat would be any different to Facebook or Twitter. 

The truth hurts.

57 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Shouldn't take long, given that he is now a witness to the crime, rather than just a third party.

gree with you on this Hugo

I know from personal experience that when i complained about some of the things posted about me and my company their Mods did act at the time but since then they have allowed it to carry on

If PC Bristol Sport mens section 1982 would like to come and see me and show me her warrant card i would be more than happy to relate to her the full story and introduce her to some other witnesses  who can corroborate the story.

I won't hold my breath though

According to Henbury Gas a disabled man was beaten so badly in the Dolman Stand (over a seat) he had teeth knocked out. Despite the likelihood of blood and thousands of witnesses, the club, The Police, The Stewards, CCTV Operators and 20k fans turned a blind eye. 

I know it sounds a bit unlikely but, y’ know, it’s not like Gasheads to make stuff up is it? :blink:

As I’ve said before, I can believe the bloke exsists, I can believe a disagreement over seats took place, I can believe any confrontation would cause anyone who’s particularly vulnerable from coming back. It’s the ABH bit I find hard to believe.

The sad thing is, this guy apparently didn’t want a fuss...Henbury Gas posting what he did on Slagchat in a pathetic attempt at point scoring has meant that a year on its still being talked about. Well done bonehead :clap:

1 minute ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Julie is a shit head but wears a nick nick hat

She's gonna meet with Henbury and find out he's a ****t

To be fair, he has said he is happy to meet, has details of other people who witnessed the incident and all that sort of thing. Just hope he is consistent with everything he has posted over the last couple of years.

He shouldn't has too much of a problem identifying various bits of the stadium, after all, he has said previously that he 'repairs laptops at Ashton Gate'.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Most Gasheads on Social Media are the same. As soon as you confront them with facts that show them up as liars they either block you or change the subject. No reason to think that Slagchat would be any different to Facebook or Twitter. 

The truth hurts.

According to Henbury Gas a disabled man was beaten so badly in the Dolman Stand (over a seat) he had teeth knocked out. Despite the likelihood of blood and thousands of witnesses, the club, The Police, The Stewards, CCTV Operators and 20k fans turned a blind eye. 

I know it sounds a bit unlikely but, y’ know, it’s not like Gasheads to make stuff up is it? :blink:

As I’ve said before, I can believe the bloke exsists, I can believe a disagreement over seats took place, I can believe any confrontation would cause anyone who’s particularly vulnerable from coming back. It’s the ABH bit I find hard to believe.

The sad thing is, this guy apparently didn’t want a fuss...Henbury Gas posting what he did on Slagchat in a pathetic attempt at point scoring has meant that a year on its still being talked about. Well done bonehead :clap:

I thought he said it was the South Stand.

I'm sure someone more savvy than me can find the relevant posts on their forum though.

1 minute ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

The truth hurts.

This...

Also how come now he "has some other witnesses"?? If there were other witnesses then surely this would have been reported to stewards firstly, and also Police on the day of the incident. A vulnerable man with teeth being knocked out and being witnessed by others - yet not a single report??

1 minute ago, wood_red said:

This...

Also how come now he "has some other witnesses"?? If there were other witnesses then surely this would have been reported to stewards firstly, and also Police on the day of the incident. A vulnerable man with teeth being knocked out and being witnessed by others - yet not a single report??

Guess we will find out in due course.