IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

14 minutes ago, chinapig said:

I also fail to follow the logic that an accusation on a public forum that a disabled person was seriously assaulted in our stadium is none of our business. If I were to make a similar claim about an incident in their stadium would they ignore it with a shrug on the grounds that it was a private matter for OTIB?

Nor indeed do I see how such an allegation of a serious offence, one that has not only not been withdrawn but has been revived, is no business of the police.

I can only speculate that there are other reasons for them wanting discussion to be shut down.

It’s almost like they don’t want to find out what actually happened. You’d think they would be desperate to see some thuggish ‘shithead’ brought to justice after attacking a disabled man?

I wonder why they don’t seem so keen to get the truth as we do? Maybe the Saghead who’s been posting on here today can tell us...

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, chinapig said:

I can only speculate that there are other reasons for them wanting discussion to be shut down.

It is noticeable how some gasheads, especially the newbie on here, are so certain that the police are acting outside their remit by investigating these accusations of a serious, violent crime, and really shouldn't be doing so.

Slight panic setting in Henbury Gas? What are the odds Julie will turn up at his shop at 3pm as agreed, to find it shut for the day?

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

forums' ? :whistle:

No, he was talking about one forum, this one, so it’s ‘forum’s...’ - as in ‘this forum’s grammar police’ - which is what he said (albeit with the error) .....sorry your attempt to correct me fell flat.....ouch! 

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Nope cos I was right - see above....

In modern terms you may be right but you put an asterisk in front of it which negates your point. on the old style typewriters the * was next to the back space (top right) above the - you would have needed the shift key (bottom left) people would not have used the * unless they absolutely had to.

1 minute ago, reddoh said:

In modern terms you may be right but you put an asterisk in front of it which negates your point. on the old style typewriters the * was next to the back space (top right) above the - you would have needed the shift key (bottom left) people would not have used the * unless they absolutely had to.

The asterisk is what people use now to highlight an error - and ‘On’ needs a capital ‘O’ at the start of your second sentence....

20 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

No, he was talking about one forum, this one, so it’s ‘forum’s...’ - as in ‘this forum’s grammar police’ - which is what he said (albeit with the error) .....sorry your attempt to correct me fell flat.....ouch! 

You are correct, belonging to the forum, so forum's :worship2:

My grammar is usually shit, my piss taking is usually better, sorry :thumbsup:

In my defence I did add a ? incase I was talking bollox :read:

Edited by 1960maaan
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

The asterisk is what people use now to highlight an error - and ‘On’ needs a capital ‘O’ at the start of your second sentence....

I do apologise. I will now go and ask the wife to beat me with a stick.

4 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

This is the original posting ... and he "knows it to be true"

HenburyGas-Attack.thumb.PNG.c8da732e0d77287122f95abcd6aad353.PNG

HenburyGas-Attack02.jpg.d021d319a95fd7023175a15cd42b90bf.jpg

...and he managed to get his own thread on here ...

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/187280-henbury-gas-and-the-imaginary-incident/&

...and maybe Julie could also ask HG about his incitement to commit disgusting and possibly illegal acts in Sainsbury's …

henburygaspoo.PNG.d5d60b80e52a179a83b2624ec9fa1b69.PNG

Thoughts Oldsag on your mate planning to vandalise, inciting hatred and illegal acts on a store for no reason whatsoever? 

Disgusting human being, how can anyone believe a single thing he says when he posts things like this. 

Did see some sags in the bus station ,four of them pissed up after the game ,taunting others there for not joining in with the dreadful dirge they were singing .The fact that it wasnt other England fans but mainly shoppers making their way home seemed to be missed by them .I knew they were sags when they started on some guy in the queue that they recognised as a City fan ,giving him abuse .He did give some back but was outnumbered 4 to 1 .They really did come across as young bully boys gobbing off  in front of women and kids .Probably asleep by 8 oclock back at Mummy and Daddies house .

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, myol'man said:

On to another subject;

Where were all the R*Vers fans in town today? 

Few at the Dolphin, one imparticular for some strange reason kicked off towards a couple of City lads about 2mins after England had finished, got put in his place not once but twice.

****t

axegas Avatar
Topper Gas Avatar

But they  don't want to spend it on Rovers? It seems from DC's latest interviews that they aren't even prepared to give him any transfer funds this summer. It's becoming a real mystery why they ever got involved with Rovers. 

soon they will sale up and we will have to take over forest green ground.

Don't know what interview you were listening too then? He must have been offered funds to secure the signings of Rodman, Reilly and Upson. All of which had interest from other clubs. DC was more bemoaning the conditions of the market rather than his own budget.

Your confusing a wage budget with transfer funds i.e. the fund which paid for Sercombe and Nichols last season. Darrel clearly states in his BP interview the only money he gets is self generated from season ticket sells etc the ALQ's are not prepared to "donate" any money themselves.

should be able to buy any player we like as we generate millions each week you only have to see how menu fans are locked out of grounds every week

3 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Gasheads or Catholic Priests?

Catholic priests. Everybody has their limits and being a gashead must fall beyond their (very) wide boundaries of what is acceptable..!

Edited by Bar BS3
  • Like 1

On 07/07/2018 at 09:26, Gashead1981 said:

JulieH

Just wondering how you can investigate in an official capacity when:

(a) No official complaint has been made by the person who was allegedly assaulted? 

(b) Have no evidence a crime has been committed either by independent witnesses or real time cctv?

(c) There is no evidence to suggest the event took place. 

(d) If the offence did take place the person has chosen not to report the incident and press charges. 

(e) The person you are planning to see was not party to, or witnessed the incident.

Beyond settling an argument on an Internet forum, there is nothing to investigate or settle. 

If you are a well meaning copper, and I’m sure you are, in my opinion you are acting outside of the jurisdiction your warrant card gives you and you certainly can not operate this as an official line of enquiry. So you cannot proport it as such.

You even previously commenting on this forum means you have a conflict of interest or bias, which, if there ever was an official complaint made, would eliminate you instantly from being an officer in charge of the investigation or risk any potential court case (if it went that far) collapsing. You even identifying yourself as a police officer outside of duty can cause a conflict of interest as you should well know.  

And you can comment on all of the above without alluding to the case, commenting on individuals or being specific to this particular case.  

For somebody who claims to know about the law

Your post is actually laughable and completely clueless 

Without ripping the post apart word by word 

Ill summarise for you to keep it simple

1 ’Henbury Gas has (repeatedly) claimed a criminal offence has taken place

2 The Police , with a bit more than ‘fancy getting involved’ or ‘sticking their noses in’ , actually have a duty to investigate the matter to a sufficient degree to firstly establish if a criminal offences has taken place 

Which is what they appear to be doing

Hope that’s explained simply for you

And May I suggest you keep your area of legal ‘expertise’ ( :laughcont:)  to your Gashead mates  :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Gashead1981 said:

JulieH

I am a mod on gaschat and I have seen no application for you to join our forum. I have spoken with the other mods and no one has denied you access.

Come and join us, I’ll verify you, and you can receive your own welcome every ted gets over there. And it will be nothing to do with you being a police officer!! 

@Gashead1981 If you really are a MOD... trust me when I say you don't want to let her on your forum. 

She has been proven to have lied over and over and again, and when gets caught out she ignores everything. 

Police should be banned from this forum.... so don't let her on yours. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bobby kellard was go said:

We got the police on here,what next? maybe a social worker? mental health expert or perhaps a legal expert.

World gone mad imo.

Or even somebody who knows a thing or two about football.

Edited by Malago
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

@Gashead1981 If you really are a MOD... trust me when I say you don't want to let her on your forum. 

She has been proven to have lied over and over and again, and when gets caught out she ignores everything. 

Police should be banned from this forum.... so don't let her on yours. 

Hey, Tetbury, I think your account has been hacked by Henburygas.  MODS, could you please help TM out here?  Thanks  :w00t:

• Haha 2