IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 minutes ago, Gashead1981 said:

Because this is a historic crime, with no complainant any allegations must have foundation. 

The allegation is someone being assaulted.

There are no witnesses that I know of. 

What is the evidence to proceed this allegation? 

In this case it needs to be digital. Henburys  statement would only then support the allegation. But he only knows the events based on the one who was assaulted. It doesn’t amount to evidence as he didn’t see the assault. 

The evidence would have to be the cctv to arrest anyone in connection with or on the suspicion of.  

But as there is no complaint, nor any evidence that has been found there is nothing further to investigate.

Do you not think that Henbury ass has brought this on his own. Trying to point score by putting this out on a public forum. Rather than go to the police in the first place and get the ***** who done it . Also do you believe that all teds ( what the **** is that by the way ) would stand by and let a vulnerable person get his teeth knocked out . 

No problem with gas on this forum. Got a couple of very good posters . But that Henbury ass is partial to a bit off bullshit isn’t he . Besides this .

If it’s true every city fan I know will condone this . And the people who done it are the lowest.

But If

Just now, Gashead1981 said:

It would appear so! 

The police also need it to warrant an investigation. 

However, as I have said, there has been no complaint or any hard evidence, and in any case, the official channel should be for JulieH to report it to her superior first and not take it upon herself to do so. Just because she is a police officer, it doesn’t give her free licence not to follow procedure. 

If the evidence was so little, they wouldn’t waste a police officers time. They would use a pcso or a non policing investigation officer to gather some basic statements from any individuals concerned. 

Police wont attend a theft now unless you have detained the person trying to thieve yourself. They the above persons to collect the statements and evidence to see whether it’s worth pursuing first. 

My experience is historic, a time when the police had more resources, and might not happen now.

I don't think for a moment Julie would investigate without the agreement of a superior officer though.

Let's face it, given the persistence of the allegation the police would be accused of bias if they did not investigate. Bit of a no win for them.

5 minutes ago, Gashead1981 said:

As a mod I would happily do that if I was available on line. And so would the others mods. 

Good, you come across as a reasonable person. So invite Julie to register and clamp down on any abuse. Not special treatment just the respect any forum user ought to be entitled to.

I seem to recall she also offered to act as police liaison for Rovers. It would be a positive step if club took her up on that too.

2 minutes ago, Gashead1981 said:

Whether it has or has not happened means very little to me in terms of who’s right and wrong. This incident is isolated to a few that actually care, the wider fan base doesn’t is my general feeling. 

If it has happened, I feel very sorry for the person who was assaulted. 

If it hasn’t happened, well we have a very sad attention seeking gashead. 

I don’t know Henbury other than from gaschat so have no real preference as to who is right or wrong. I’ve just stepped in a bit because I’m a mod on the other side and I know the law also, so I took a wider interest in this saga from both sides.

Either way, it’s pretty low from a human decency standpoint and crosses the line of football banter regardless of the colour of strip involved. 

Fair enough. 

1 minute ago, Ska Junkie said:

Didn't HG say, at one time, that this was reported to Bristol sport and the local constabulary plus he had photographic evidence of said assault?

This should be interesting. 

He did indeed say it was reported and the club did nothing.

It was then confirmed by Adam (then SLO) And Julie that no complaint had been made.

Given the alleged victim was previously a season ticket holder at Ashton Gate (an all seater stadium) they should be able to identify the exact area where this took place.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, glynriley said:

Here come the deputies...... 
If of course Henbury is able to provide the evidence and parties concerned to substantiate his claim I'm not sure how OTIB will ever be able to live this down. It would be a case where you engineered your own downfall and put you own club to shame once again. 

So according to at least one gAsshole, trying to identify a thug who knocks vulnerable people's teeth out is something we'd never live down..?!

I suppose if the shoe was on the other foot, they'd all close ranks and protect the perpetrator.

Gas logic at its finest there. We’re the ones asking for the accusations to be investigated. What a moron!

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

It is one of the sad things about your forum that you don't allow us to register and have some banter. It's almost as if you are embarrassed to be Gas.

Yeah funny that.

Wonder what they’re scared of? :laughcont:

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan

28 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Didn't HG say, at one time, that this was reported to Bristol sport and the local constabulary plus he had photographic evidence of said assault?

This should be interesting. 

Yes he did, along with what match it happened at - even though he is now asking how we know what match it was.

Henbury should have told her to do one, none of this is to do with anyone but the person or persons involved in the incident.
They may not want any of this and it's their business not Henbury's or some city fans.

NAIL ON HEAD - it should never have been put out there in the first place by Henbury Gas himself. It also should never had been brought back up by Old Gas.

Strange how OTIB, BCFC, Bristol Sport and JulieH are getting pelters for it though. Let the truth come out and either some lowlife City fan gets a life ban and prosecuted or some lowlife Rovers fan can explain himself to everyone.

2 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Henbury should have told her to do one, none of this is to do with anyone but the person or persons involved in the incident.
They may not want any of this and it's their business not Henbury's or some city fans.

NAIL ON HEAD - it should never have been put out there in the first place by Henbury Gas himself. It also should never had been brought back up by Old Gas.

Strange how OTIB, BCFC, Bristol Sport and JulieH are getting pelters for it though. Let the truth come out and either some lowlife City fan gets a life ban and prosecuted or some lowlife Rovers fan can explain himself to everyone.

He was attention seeking. He is famous for it on that forum.

Just now, Super said:

He was attention seeking. He is famous for it on that forum.

Exactly.  He is their forum prat who most of them are embarrassed about.

We have had posters who are nearly or even as bad but they don't last very long for whatever reason; maybe sheer weight of numbers calling them out.

What an absolute load of bullshyte over an allegation, for that's all it is, an allegation. Old gas refers to "the incident" not an alleged incident. Billy bullshitter, otherwise known as Henbury Gas, alleges an incident with photographic evidence, I suppose that means, a close up of a fist going into the poor chaps face and the face of the City fan, if not, it's not evidence of an actual assault, just an injury, which could have occurred anywhere, but hey! we'll say it was a City supporter anyway.

This incident might well have happened, but what a way to get some points scored, by using a vulnerable person, who might or might not have got things wrong in the first case. I think this say's more about the person peddling the story for personal gratification, than it does about some alleged incident that there is no record of. Many a vulnerable person has decided to support BRFC for numerous reasons, none of which are understandable.

While we're at it, a great friend of mine, who doesn't want his name mentioned (neddy), complained about getting hit in the snout by a dirty gashead when all he was doing was trotting along the road. I do have photographic evidence of the horse/sorry, friend.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Gashead1981 said:

If yes to any of those then the case will be assigned to a police officer by a Sargent or an Inspector in the force district local to the complainant. 

If you are such an expert at UK law, why can't you spell sergeant correctly? 

Is it because you did your law degree at the University of Wembly?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

This is the original posting ... and he "knows it to be true"

HenburyGas-Attack.thumb.PNG.c8da732e0d77287122f95abcd6aad353.PNG

HenburyGas-Attack02.jpg.d021d319a95fd7023175a15cd42b90bf.jpg

...and he managed to get his own thread on here ...

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/187280-henbury-gas-and-the-imaginary-incident/&

...and maybe Julie could also ask HG about his incitement to commit disgusting and possibly illegal acts in Sainsbury's ...

henburygaspoo.PNG.d5d60b80e52a179a83b2624ec9fa1b69.PNG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Gashead1981 said:

Because I’m posting on my phone and autocorrect changed it most likely. 

I guess you are this forums grammar police? Is your name Julie too? 

Bless you for noticing. X

As others have pointed out, you are welcome on this forum unlike any of us on yours. You are our guest and as such should behave like one please. At the moment you are free to post. But I’m sure if your forum is as as well run as this one, you will be aware of its moderation options which I wouldn’t hesitate to use. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

This is the original posting ... and he "knows it to be true"

HenburyGas-Attack.thumb.PNG.c8da732e0d77287122f95abcd6aad353.PNG

HenburyGas-Attack02.jpg.d021d319a95fd7023175a15cd42b90bf.jpg

...and he managed to get his own thread on here ...

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/187280-henbury-gas-and-the-imaginary-incident/&

...and maybe Julie could also ask HG about his incitement to commit disgusting and possibly illegal acts in Sainsbury's ...

henburygaspoo.PNG.d5d60b80e52a179a83b2624ec9fa1b69.PNG

Well done Sir Colin.

Let's see 2015 wriggle out of this now !

Could we all stop talking about this now? Because despite the fact a city fan was beaten up inside our stadium, its actually none of our business according to oldgas. The fairytale accurate account was solely for viewing by gAssholes...

What a ******* weapon....

I also recall that Henbury originally posted on this forum with regards this unfortunate incident. He posted it solely for the consumption of Gasheads. It was some Shithead who was snooping around on our forum who copied it over onto One Turd. We all know what happened next.

If those Shitheads don't like what we say about them on OUR forum then the answer is for them to keep their sniffy little noses out. This whole fuss is a result of them involving themselves in our business, and as a result of their tame copper involving herself in something that is none of her business, taking sides and being unprofessional.

It now needs to be put to bed. If this has come to the notice of her supervisors I have the feeling it will be closed down with regard to anyPolice involvement, and I wouldn't be surprised if she no longer appears on their forum.

9 hours ago, Gashead1981 said:

We don’t ban reds for being teds. 

We ban them if they come over and stir trouble and provoke. Nothing wrong with banter. I actually enjoy it. Half my family are teds we give it both barrels most of the time, although the World Cup has United us currently.  

We used to have a couple of you red lot on there that used to post some well balanced stuff. 

Personally, if I posted football banter stuff here, I would expect some hazing treatment in return, it’s part of the game!! 

Absolute rubbish - I was on there for a while because I was the only Red in the male half of my family, I discussed Bristol football in general and never ‘stirred trouble’ but was banned because another poster said ‘they didn’t want that sh*thead on here’ ..... utter tosh to suggest otherwise....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Absolute rubbish - I was on there for a while because I was the only Red in the male half of my family, I discussed Bristol football in general and never ‘stirred trouble’ but was banned because another poster said ‘they didn’t want that sh*thead on here’ ..... utter tosh to suggest otherwise....

Spot on. Another Liar.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Could we all stop talking about this now? Because despite the fact a city fan was beaten up inside our stadium, its actually none of our business according to oldgas. The fairytale accurate account was solely for viewing by gAssholes...

What a ******* weapon....

I also recall that Henbury originally posted on this forum with regards this unfortunate incident. He posted it solely for the consumption of Gasheads. It was some Shithead who was snooping around on our forum who copied it over onto One Turd. We all know what happened next.

If those Shitheads don't like what we say about them on OUR forum then the answer is for them to keep their sniffy little noses out. This whole fuss is a result of them involving themselves in our business, and as a result of their tame copper involving herself in something that is none of her business, taking sides and being unprofessional.

This is incredibly hypocritical coming from a Saghead who clearly spends most of his time snooping around this thread and then bitching and crying about it on his own forum.

...and just for the record, this whole ‘fuss’ is a result of him dragging it back up. What an absolute belter.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

This is incredibly hypocritical coming from a Saghead who clearly spends most of his time snooping around this thread and then bitching and crying about it on his own forum.

...and just for the record, this whole ‘fuss’ is a result of him dragging it back up. What an absolute belter.

I also fail to follow the logic that an accusation on a public forum that a disabled person was seriously assaulted in our stadium is none of our business. If I were to make a similar claim about an incident in their stadium would they ignore it with a shrug on the grounds that it was a private matter for OTIB?

Nor indeed do I see how such an allegation of a serious offence, one that has not only not been withdrawn but has been revived, is no business of the police.

I can only speculate that there are other reasons for them wanting discussion to be shut down.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Something similar happened with me. As soon as someone claims you a dirty ted you’re banned.  Pathetic really

• Like 1