IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

27 minutes ago, myol'man said:

I can't believe that they actually put this crap on a scarf, and where did he get that tee-shirt? Primark!

irene.jpg

Er . . . who is it, a Plymouth argyle fan?

It can't be a player, no meths or cheap garden furniture  

1 hour ago, myol'man said:

I can't believe that they actually put this crap on a scarf, and where did he get that tee-shirt? Primark!

irene.jpg

I wonder why they don’t do their new player photo shoots in their ground like most teams..?

I wonder if they drive past Mangotsfield and say “there’s the ground”, getting them to sign the contract, before revealing the hideous truth..?! 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I wonder why they don’t do their new player photo shoots in their ground like most teams..?

I wonder if they drive past Mangotsfield and say “there’s the ground”, getting them to sign the contract, before revealing the hideous truth..?! 

Remember a lot of their signings will have played (and won) at The Mem before joining Rovers.

They probably claim it's a temporary ground while the new one is built.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Remember a lot of their signings will have played (and won) at The Mem before joining Rovers.

They probably claim it's a temporary ground while the new one is built.

Isn’t that exactly what they’ve been claiming.... for about 20 years..?!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

The squatters moan about the size of this thread. But we have a lot of supporters who like to take the piss . On there forum they literally have about 10 ******* who post . MTG :sub:

Yeah and yet they still racked up 7 pages in a couple of days last week about how ‘hilarious’ it is that we’ve sold 3 players for a combined total of around £20million.

Imagine how big their thread would be if we did something really embarrassing like dropping out of the entire League for example?...

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Yeah and yet they still racked up 7 pages in a couple of days last week about how ‘hilarious’ it is that we’ve sold 3 players for a combined total of around £20million.

Imagine how big their thread would be if we did something really embarrassing like dropping out of the entire League for example?...

:rofl2br:NLBR . 

• Haha 5

"Bristol Rovers have so far made five signings this transfer window, bringing in Alex Rodman, Theo Widdrington, Sam Matthews, Ed Upson and Gavin Reilly - all as free agents, with just Rory Gaffney leaving for Salford outside of those released at the end of the season."

Edited by Unan
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Also any gashead who thinks @JulieH is anyone's tame anything obviously hasn't read her posts :) 

Well I am honoured!!

first time I have ever been called tame.

to confirm yet again no complaint, evidence or cctv has ever been reported for an incident of this nature

as per my previous posts still happy to meet with any person who wishes to report this as a crime having witnessed it or spoken to the injured party. To date no one has contacted me . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

5 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Well I am honoured!!

to confirm yet again no complaint, evidence or cctv has ever been reported for an incident of this nature

as per my previous posts still happy to meet with any person who wishes to report this as a crime having witnessed it or spoken to the injured party. To date no one has contacted me . 

Whatever happened to that massive rugby fight with the universities down Ashton Gate. Wasn’t any mug shots or banning orders . Or was it brushed under the carpet. 

15 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Whatever happened to that massive rugby fight with the universities down Ashton Gate. Wasn’t any mug shots or banning orders . Or was it brushed under the carpet. 

I have previously given an update on that and the evening post reporter also ran an article.

from memory 4/5 arrested charged public order offences, fined in court and lifetime stadium bans . No banning order requested as it was not in connection with a regulated football match 

32 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Well I am honoured!!

Get yourself on the Gas forum and ask Henbury if he wants to front up his accusations

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Love this thread, always makes me giggle! Those deluded souls who follow ‘da famous quarterz’ give so much hilarity! Some people I meet from around the country and abroad, through work etc, look non-plussed when told there is actually another team in Bristol....they think I’m joking sometimes, because they’ve only heard of Bristol City.....yet those clowns in ‘da quarterz’ tell everyone that the whole world loves them and hates the ‘teds’ - it’s just sooooooo funny! The ‘mass exodus’ from City which got their juices flowing was three players generating £20m for us....what is wrong with them, how can they possibly laugh at us putting £20m in our coffers?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Some people I meet from around the country and abroad, through work etc, look non-plussed when told there is actually another team in Bristol....they think I’m joking sometimes, because they’ve only heard of Bristol City....

Ask one of those Alexa devices "Alexa; how many teams are there in Bristol"?

Every time it replies "I know of only one football team in Bristol; Bristol City FC"!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JulieH said:

Well I am honoured!!

@In the Net 

i presume you’re a member on your own forum. Would you mind putting this on there just to shut up some of ( particularly one ) moron . 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JulieH said:

I have previously given an update on that and the evening post reporter also ran an article.

from memory 4/5 arrested charged public order offences, fined in court and lifetime stadium bans . No banning order requested as it was not in connection with a regulated football match 

@JulieH just out of interest, if arrested and found guilty of violence at a rugby match are you still subject to travel restrictions as you would do at football ?

1 hour ago, JulieH said:

Well I am honoured!!

Go on @JulieH - take to pro-active approach to policing and pop in to second hand computer repair shop and see if you can find someone who might be able to shed some light on this....

I'm sure as a fine upstanding citizen he will be happy to help.... unless he likes the idea of those with life-impacting conditions suffering in silence.

I even floated the idea of a OTIB whip round to buy the victim a Season Ticket and was surpringly not voted down.