IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, JulieH said:

Well I am honoured!!

first time I have ever been called tame.

to confirm yet again no complaint, evidence or cctv has ever been reported for an incident of this nature

as per my previous posts still happy to meet with any person who wishes to report this as a crime having witnessed it or spoken to the injured party. To date no one has contacted me . 

@JulieH if you have the time can you please do us all (and the club) a favour and register on that festering forum and put it to Henbury Gas to put up or shut up seeing has no complaint has ever been made, it’s damaging the club and some aren’t happy with how it’s continuing to happen.

• Like 1

What is to stop anyone ringing the Police and making a complaint and giving the idiots name and shop address? They can then go and interview him and he can give them all the information they need....

59 minutes ago, daored said:

@JulieH just out of interest, if arrested and found guilty of violence at a rugby match are you still subject to travel restrictions as you would do at football ?

No because the legislation to restrict travel is only in connection with regulated football matches 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wood_red said:

What is to stop anyone ringing the Police and making a complaint and giving the idiots name and shop address? They can then go and interview him and he can give them all the information they need....

Nothing, but you would be wasting an awful of of time and resource. And a dim view might well be taken.

Not qualified to offer advice, but my feeling is 'avoid'.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

@JulieH if you have the time can you please do us all (and the club) a favour and register on that festering forum and put it to Henbury Gas to put up or shut up seeing has no complaint has ever been made, it’s damaging the club and some aren’t happy with how it’s continuing to happen.

I am considering registering on that forum. I had a meeting with staff members at Bristol rovers last week and I mentioned how useful some city fans have found my contributions on this forum and I would be keen to do the same on the rovers one . The staff at rovers are keen as well, so I am hoping to make contact with admin for the site to see if it would work!

fingers crossed

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JulieH said:

I am considering registering on that forum. I had a meeting with staff members at Bristol rovers last week and I mentioned how useful some city fans have found my contributions on this forum and I would be keen to do the same on the rovers one . The staff at rovers are keen as well, so I am hoping to make contact with admin for the site to see if it would work!

fingers crossed

Julie use a police car not a horse , have extra padding unless you like boob cricket.

ps you will find that some of them are ( could have been ) nice human beings

11 minutes ago, JulieH said:

fingers crossed

You’ll probably get branded a dirty ted and be banned after your first post

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, reddoh said:

Julie use a police car not a horse , have extra padding unless you like boob cricket.

ps you will find that some of them are ( could have been ) nice human beings

I can assure you I know lots of rovers fans and they are all as lovely as you lot !! 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JulieH said:

I have previously given an update on that and the evening post reporter also ran an article.

from memory 4/5 arrested charged public order offences, fined in court and lifetime stadium bans . No banning order requested as it was not in connection with a regulated football match 

Why weren’t all their faces plastered across the front pages of the Evening Post?

I laughed so much when people made some caustic but very funny comments when rovers commercial manager had a suggestion box installed.

Bloody funny.

The rest of the whole thread is puerile infantile rubbish written by humourless boring people devoid of any intelligence.

Mediocre championship club who have won sweet fa derides mediocre league one club who have won sweet fa.

What a joke!!

Lets just say stuff and pretend its funny ha ha ha

3 hours ago, bobby kellard was go said:

I laughed so much when people made some caustic but very funny comments when rovers commercial manager had a suggestion box installed.

Bloody funny.

The rest of the whole thread is puerile infantile rubbish written by humourless boring people devoid of any intelligence.

Mediocre championship club who have won sweet fa derides mediocre league one club who have won sweet fa.

What a joke!!

Thank god you're here to put us right eh Oscar ******* Wilde?

If you don't want to read puerile digs at our neighbours maybe you could simply not click on the thread rather than dazzling us all with your doubtlessly towering intellect.

Knob.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Bloody funny.

What a joke!!

Thanks for contributing something of note :thumbsup:

Bloody funny.

What a joke!!

I feel so ashamed :sad26:

• Haha 1

Bloody funny.

What a joke!!

I would imagine most football forums throughout the world besides talking about all aspects of the game have a large percentage of banter/ribbing about so called rivals, now instead of having multiple threads clogging the forum we have just the one, that works absolutely fine for the majority, they get it.

This is not a forum for lovers Croquet who will sit there likes it's 1920 and shout jolly good show old chap, although I'm sure there must be one out there somewhere if that floats your boat!

If the subject does not interest you dont read it, what is so hard to understand!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, bobby kellard was go said:

Bloody funny.

What a joke!!

You've had one good laugh from of 727 pages.

Why do you carry on reading it then?

If it upsets you so much, surely it makes sense to ignore this puerile infantile rubbish, and spend your time doing stuff that you enjoy?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JulieH said:

Because they were all identified very quickly after the incident and therefore no need to publish photos. 

I meant when found guilty in the courts, usually a gaggle of press outside the court taking snaps just to add to the humiliation

46 minutes ago, redcityman said:

I would imagine most football forums throughout the world besides talking about all aspects of the game have a large percentage of banter/ribbing about so called rivals, now instead of having multiple threads clogging the forum we have just the one, that works absolutely fine for the majority, they get it.

This is not a forum for lovers Croquet who will sit there likes it's 1920 and shout jolly good show old chap, although I'm sure there must be one out there somewhere if that floats your boat!

If the subject does not interest you dont read it, what is so hard to understand!

Jolly good show old chap RCM! 

What? Eh? :facepalm: