IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

8 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

New ice baths being installed , and by installed i mean rolled  along.Screenshot_20180725-153341_Facebook.thumb.jpg.3ebf31a880e68953b45dd389de338685.jpg

**** me is that real!?

The gift hath given once more!

Edited by ZiderEyed
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, daored said:

I think there is a real possibility the blue few will be relegated this season. Lack of investment, ambition and no real plan add in the selling off of their better players.

Dont forget these things take time and Wally is a lovely man! 

Now that’s just being silly, we are swapping places with them next season, I know this because they say it every season. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, daored said:

I think there is a real possibility the blue few will be relegated this season. Lack of investment, ambition and no real plan add in the selling off of their better players.

Dont forget these things take time and Wally is a lovely man! 

Do you really think so? I must admit, I don't really pay attention to what they are or aren't doing pre-season. I tend to just get some fun logging on to this thread. I would love to see them go down and or Dopey leave for a job at Battersea.

I wonder if Dopes is ever in his bed (or his Dog's ) at night thinking 'f@ck I should've taken the Leeds job'.

4 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

Only 2015 could have the "ingenuity" (?!) to turn an industrial sized wheelie bin (on wheels as it was more than likely nicked), and turn in into an "ice bath". :laughcont:

The most embarrassing thing is that the person who got the sign made for it decided that they should include the club logo .... twice!

Otherwise, they might have got away with it.

• Haha 1

1108FB70-12A4-4502-B1FA-4624C242F546.jpeg

All joking aside. When they played at Eastville, Rovers actually had a professional looking shop on Stapleton or Fishponds Road, not too far away from Muller Road.

That picture looks sooo tin pot, I doubt there's anywhere so bad / sad looking in the entire National League or even a good way further down the pyramid.

5 hours ago, Loon plage said:

So Gas currency has now changed from a Tilson to a Harrison, or are we still talking multiple Tilson's ?

I noticed recently that Reading fans also use similar comparisons, talking in terms of ‘Curetons’ - some geezer or lass wanted to know how £100m had been squandered over a given period of time and some of the replies he/she received were along the lines of “Blimey, that equates to 408 Curetons...” - even their ex-players attract ridicule, the gift!

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, 22A said:

All joking aside. When they played at Eastville, Rovers actually had a professional looking shop on Stapleton or Fishponds Road, not too far away from Muller Road.

That picture looks sooo tin pot, I doubt there's anywhere so bad / sad looking in the entire National League or even a good way further down the pyramid.

Reminds me of the old scrap metal places down on Feeder Road.

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

It’s says a lot about the Gas that we can’t be sure if it’s real or fake.

image.jpg.0a5e942a2b4e728f9e2cbeff48d54ec0.jpgimage.jpeg.4c76c21dd06eee6827f3c3705b514b23.jpeg

Anyone who's been to Clevedon Town's Hand Stadium will tell you that they have better, more up to date facilities than that. It's almost tragic.