IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

57 minutes ago, 22A said:

Some years ago on gaschat, one poster asked "Why can't someone just give us a ground"?

They’ve got the ground their fans deserve already.

Maybe if they could be bothered to fill their tiny ground during bad AND good times and stopped singing about us all game then perhaps someone would stump up the money necessary? 

• Flames 1

13 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

They’ve got the ground their fans deserve already.

Maybe if they could be bothered to fill their tiny ground during bad AND good times and stopped singing about us all game then perhaps someone would stump up the money necessary? 

have a look here,very similar ground but decent facilities and no tents.  only 20 mins left.

FA Cup LIVE: Watch Marlow v Thame United in the preliminary round - Live - BBC Sport

Pack will rip 'em a new one today.

I see that Alex Scotts team mate for England u19s, Dane Scarlett, is on the bench for Pompey. Greedy little bugger, but scored a few for England and hopefully gets on the pitch today and scores again.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Pack will rip 'em a new one today.

I see that Alex Scotts team mate for England u19s, Dane Scarlett, is on the bench for Pompey. Greedy little bugger, but scored a few for England and hopefully gets on the pitch today and scores again.

Colby Bishop, who I liked the look of at Accrington, has started well for Pompey. 4 goals in 4 games I think.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Screenshot_20220820-155254-972.png

That's almost a #gaslogic full house right there.

Getting beaten on their big day out and still have to mention us although the poster does forget to mention that our away support is bigger than theirs. Funny that!

I've never understood it, still don't and never will. The last thing on my mind, when City play, is how the scum are getting on.

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Screenshot_20220820-155254-972.png

That's almost a #gaslogic full house right there.

This was the vanarama playoff final in 2015 right?

This "figure" is growing over the years as we all suspected it would. At this rate (growing 3K in 7 years) they will have taken more than the actual attendance in 20 years time!

Waaay back in the this thread i looked into this in more detail - My conclusion based on local newspaper reports of ticket sales one week before the final (presumably these figure informed by the clubs) and some investighation into the method of neutral ticket sales made my figure of dribbling lunatics in attendance closer to 32K

39 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

The tackle by the old fella that plays for r@#&rs was very similar to Sykes during the week, if not worse. Saw it on IPTV. Whelan is a very lucky fella to still be on the pitch.

Sounds like the Pompey player has a broken leg.

Class as usual from Barton & the thug Whelan.