IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

7 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Have the rules changed? Are teams now awarded additional league points based upon the number of away fans following them? It suddenly seems such an important metric. 

They have a match day thread and a thread to predict the crowd/away following? How weird.

There is video of the Whelan challenge that they all seemed to think was fine, two players running for the ball and Whelan changes direction to kick the player instead of the ball. Strangely they weren't complaining about the ref at that point.

28 minutes ago, bobbyhutchscurlymullet said:

It was Nathan Thompson who got stretchered off, so we could give them a tiny bit of leeway!

It was his brother Louis.

Whelan has broken his leg with his challenge, no way Barton mentions that he escaped a red card.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Radio Bristol’s love in for them is something else. They basically set up shop and started time wasting at 1-1 and being lauded for it, despite losing 3-1? Acting like it’s unfair on them. 

This is where I really hate a certain rule. They time wasted at every opportunity when they were drawing and happy, why should they then get given extra minutes at the end to chase the game because they are then losing. They got given 7 added mins, which was absolutely crazy. All of their time wasting should have been taken off the added time.

I honestly think this should be for every game, the times keepers are wasting time only for it to backfire and then they are suddenly taking quick goal kicks and for some strange reason they don't have to go to the other side of the box to take them. They should be punished for their antics and not be given back time they have wasted in the first place.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

It was his brother Louis.

Whelan has broken his leg with his challenge, no way Barton mentions that he escaped a red card.

It looked like a lunge from what I seen as he was far away from the ball, but Thompson did change his direction to block Whelan and try and shield the ball out. Probably a frustration tackle - but I only seen it on once, so it may have been an  innocent ill timed challenge. Barton will probably say Whelan is a lovely fella and would never do anything deliberately....

36 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Fast forward to 2030, and this deluded idiot will be claiming they took 400,000 to Wembley. with 100,000 of the Fewers locked outside.

The further into the future we go, the bigger their exaggerations and lies.

My advice to this fool, after this latest embarrssing defeat, is to lie low.

Just like his team in the table.

go to 2031  and find 4,100,000 stood on the platform at templemeads due to a power cut and electric trains not running

3 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

This is a post of a man who want's a rest from their forum but would rather be banned than resign.........

image.thumb.png.2399a6f24e97a568756c262e5411de14.png

2 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Shithead obvs

15K posts - "Forum Legend" = Gurt Ted

North Korea seems mild by comparison to Slagchat.

2 minutes ago, Gazred said:

First question on RB post match. "...bar the result, some positives today?"

14 seconds later, blaming the officials ?

Trying to dig at the Cowleys for trying to influence the ref "I guess its because they never played professional football" ?? Such a loser haha I do hope he stays.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Barton blaming…..Portsmouth’s manager…for their loss. That’s a new one. 

Some bitter comments from Barton about the Crowley brothers along the lines of ‘they’ve never played the game so don’t know what they’re on about”

2 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Trying to dig at the Cowleys for trying to influence the ref "I guess its because they never played professional football" ?? Such a loser haha I do hope he stays.

Give it another couple of losses and the dribblers will turn on him again and demand he`s sacked and should never have been appointed in the first place.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Surely you would be more likely to try to influence the ref if you had played professionally, having had lots of practice?

3 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

What about his players diving all over the place today? What about Saunders (I think) who lost a header in the box and went down clutching his face? What were they trying to do Joey? Who was in charge of them trying to influence the ref? 

What about Marquis rolling around clutching his face last week in proper Neymar style, and also having a peep up to see if the ref sent the other bloke off, before clutching his face again.

Other than that.....