IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

One mutant on there suggested he was OK for us..

Well how many times did he come to the holy land to watch a championship magician. 

Problem is for those jealous blue few they have no idea how life in the championship is and seem to wash over the fact that there were a dozen clubs at least who spent more than us with lower gates etc.

Maybe if they ever get there they will realise that their crowds dont double or triple overnight as some of the seem to think.

Thank god im not one of the blue few.

COYR!!

From Bristol to Lyon

Portugal v Wales (20:00 BST)

16885b0f-9149-4987-a459-ee19cde02765.jpg

Steve Crossman

BBC World Service Sport

Posted at 12:55

You know what it's like... one day you're playing in front of 8,000 people at Bristol Rovers, the next you're representing your country at the Euro 2016 semi-finals.

That's the story of Portuguese defender Jose Fonte, who has been at Southampton since 2010 and helped them go from League One to the Premier League.

"I’ve been down in League One and to be playing a semi-final means the world to me," he said. "It’s hard to understand everything that’s happening. It’s unbelievable."

8 minutes ago, Super said:

From Bristol to Lyon

Steve Crossman

BBC World Service Sport

You know what it's like... one day you're playing in front of 8,000 people at Bristol Rovers, the next you're representing your country at the Euro 2016 semi-finals.

That's the story of Portuguese defender Jose Fonte, who has been at Southampton since 2010 and helped them go from League One to the Premier League.

"I’ve been down in League One and to be playing a semi-final means the world to me," he said. "It’s hard to understand everything that’s happening. It’s unbelievable."

So, playing Bristol Rovers at the Mem appears to be the low point of his footballing life. Not wrong is he?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Super said:

From Bristol to Lyon

Steve Crossman

BBC World Service Sport

Yet another person who can't do the math, he like many others who know not what they say has missed out a 0, it was definitely 80,000 with a further 30,000 locked out.

1 hour ago, Monkeh said:

Heard an interesting rumour,

UWE is set to be delayed by 12 months, anyone else heard this or is it just rubbish?

If there is even a shred of truth in this then surely UWE will go back to plan 'A' and build a 6,000 capacity facility just for students?

Edited by myol'man
error

3 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Socrates has spoken: Never heard of him. And now he's a poohead neither will anyone else.

How did this get through their swear filter?

And that was from Socrates,a Rovers leg end.