IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

6 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

On RB after the match, the summariser (haven’t a clue whom he was) said “I just hope that Matt can get it right because we all know that Rovers are a sleeping giant …”. FFS. Sleeping giant my arse. 

Well, “Rovers are sleeping” seems pretty accurate.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

On RB after the match, the summariser (haven’t a clue whom he was) said “I just hope that Matt can get it right because we all know that Rovers are a sleeping giant …”. FFS. Sleeping giant my arse. 

7,000 for their first home match against a fairly local rival in 24 years is absolutely ******* terrible 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Sleeping giant? More like they’ve been put into a medically induced coma by Wally 😂

9 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

That’s why it is so funny . They actually think they have massive potential and that they are everyone’s second favourite side. Bat sh1t crazy!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Oh, they were all on there tonight............we should be beating teams like these !  You dumb *******, to everyone else YOU ARE teams "like these", the summariser apparently played for them ....... "gas heads this, gas heads that " I looked the brown nose *** up , I thought he must be a local bloke ,but no he's played for a thousand clubs, joined the sags in 2019, got fired out by Barton because he was never fit 2 years ago, since retired, so he had at most three years at the sleeping giant to form an opinion and become  a "life long fan " , they make me sick !

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

It was a former player, Alex Somebody. He was playing to the converted. Mentioning The Championship and Bristol Rovers in the same breath should be certifiable - unless the word 'never' is included.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Unfortunately, I fear Rovers have left their push for relegation too late.

However, fair play for yet another gallant effort.

I’m certain they’ll have better luck next year in their spiralling downward quest towards non-league football.

Edited by Bazooka Joe
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

It was a former player, Alex Somebody. He was playing to the converted. Mentioning The Championship and Bristol Rovers in the same breath should be certifiable - unless the word 'never' is included.

A typical no mark with his nose stuck up their arse !  I believe the regular mug punter down there think they are a big club because they are fortunate to come from a big city, never mind the fact that 7/8ths of fans support the team in red  ! It may as well be Mangotsfield or Portway for all the difference it makes

I'll tell you what if these quartered cretins EVER fluked their way to promotion it would be an infinitely bigger shock than Luton, Brentford or Bounemouth getting to to the Prem ever was !

6 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

A typical no mark with his nose stuck up their arse !  I believe the regular mug punter down there think they are a big club because they are fortunate to come from a big city, never mind the fact that 7/8ths of fans support the team in red  ! It may as well be Mangotsfield or Portway for all the difference it makes

I'll tell you what if these quartered cretins EVER fluked their way to promotion it would be an infinitely bigger shock than Luton, Brentford or Bounemouth getting to to the Prem ever was !

Come down off the fence Slarti and say what you really mean!!!

• Haha 2

After securing a lucrative contract extension, agent Martin has finally gone about his assignment. Gain the Gashead’s trust, then take responsibility for passing his experience 😉onto his fellow strikers. Seems to be going okay atm

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, BS3City said:

Good shout Robbo, but don't email him.

He's unlikely to read it...😂

My understanding is that they were perpetually strapped for cash and staff were instructed to strategically ignore invoices and the like.. 😬

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Well, my arse is a sleeping giant, admittedly………….but when it stirs, TAKE COVER   🍑💨💨💨🌪️

• Haha 2