IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

They couldn’t go down could they? 😍

They’re sort of where we were, a fortnight ago. There are a few too many points and a few too many teams between them and the drop to make relegation a realistic prospect.

4 minutes ago, luke_bristol said:

They’re sort of where we were, a fortnight ago. There are a few too many points and a few too many teams between them and the drop to make relegation a realistic prospect.

Damn! what a mess south west football is though 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, luke_bristol said:

Dreams can come true, they can happen to you ...

• Robin 1

I would imagine Taylor wants out anyway. When he realised what he had to work with, plus having to build a team for next season  on a £500 budget.  Gets sacked , contract gets paid up.  How else is getting out of that cess pit.

At half time (2-0 down) Rovers made a triple substitution & brought on three 35 year olds in Martin, Sinclair & Wilson.

On 70 minutes their final substitution was to bring on a 33 year old right back in Jack Hunt.

Presumably this is their particular version of planning for next season?

Looks more like Last of the Summer Wine to me.

They’re ******, aren’t they?

• Like 8
  • Haha 8

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

At half time (2-0 down) Rovers made a triple substitution & brought on three 35 year olds in Martin, Sinclair & Wilson.

On 70 minutes their final substitution was to bring on a 33 year old right back in Jack Hunt.

And they’re ran by someone so clueless, he genuinely said there is “no value in them having an academy”. 

Just now, petehinton said:

And they’re ran by someone so clueless, he genuinely said there is “no value in them having an academy”. 

More like a ******* care home, looking at the age of their team.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Yep. And let’s get it right, that was our Joey who signed those players. And that was reducing the average age following Glen Whelans retirement.

I actually don’t mind Taylor as a manager but he’s taken over a basket case. I can’t see he survives 7 games without a goal, and two of his wins have come over rock bottom Carlisle.

It’s not funny. Obvs.😂😂😂

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Yep. And let’s get it right, that was our Joey who signed those players. And that was reducing the average age following Glen Whelans retirement.

I actually don’t mind Taylor as a manager but he’s taken over a basket case. I can’t see he survives 7 games without a goal, and two of his wins have come over rock bottom Carlisle.

It’s not funny. Obvs.😂😂😂

Oh! yes it is.