IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

16 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

I think calling Barton a bully is probably an understatement.

In reality he displays all the behaviours of an abuser. 

That means everyone around him that he doesn't perceive as bigger and stronger than he is, is a victim of his behaviour. Sadly, that means his family and friends, particularly women and specifically female partners, and almost certainly his children, unfortunately.

Unless he gets the help he clearly needs then he'll continue on a path of self-destruction, and destruction and misery for those around him. 

I can’t believe there are people out there who actually employed him in a management & leadership role. It’s pretty well documented that the bloke is a complete liability and a psycho 

Just now, nebristolred said:

Unless I have something wildly wrong, that must be 10 hours of football now without a goal for them? :laugh:

If they don`t score tonight it will be the first time in their history they will have gone seven games without scoring according to Sky.

Please make it happen bodies on the line please Reading.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

so "Promotion Chasing Bristol Rovers" are 9 points above the drop zone. Anyone know when this promotion push begins?

Now more commonly listed on the video printer from now on as Bristol Rovers nil 😂

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

As I know Martin Starnes personally, I shall be bringing this post to his attention in the hope he joins the list of people suing Bartscum. His Gofundme donuts won't be able to spend their pensions fast enough to keep him solvent!

Good shout Robbo, but don't email him.

He's unlikely to read it...😂

• Haha 7