IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

18 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

As I know Martin Starnes personally, I shall be bringing this post to his attention in the hope he joins the list of people suing Bartscum. His Gofundme donuts won't be able to spend their pensions fast enough to keep him solvent!

Make sure its not via email. He may take a while to reply. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

One thing that I don't think has been mentioned about them, but is regularly brought up for our games .... real figures .
There will always be people that don't turn up , but take that off of a low starting point and ...

Screenshot2024-04-10at08_00_01.png.f14583d22a6d3b485e65cb83fdcda509.png

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

One thing that I don't think has been mentioned about them, but is regularly brought up for our games .... real figures .
There will always be people that don't turn up , but take that off of a low starting point and ...

You love to see it.

They’re slowly dying.

Reckon they’ll still go ahead with their plans for their main stand this summer?

No, me neither.

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

You love to see it.

They’re slowly dying.

Reckon they’ll still go ahead with their plans for their main stand this summer?

No, me neither.

It’ll be funny (and typical of them) were they to demolish the existing stand then decide not to proceed with the rebuild. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

26 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

It’ll be funny (and typical of them) were they to demolish the existing stand then decide not to proceed with the rebuild. 

.... and inadvertently cause thousands of pounds worth of improvements.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Fake news, they are the most loyal fans in football, everyone's second favourite team and they have more fans than City. If it hadn't been for the Champions league being on tele, rain the day before, windy, Babestation going 24 hours, an interesting documentary about pre war Austria on BBC3 there would have been another capacity crowd. P.S Reading should have brought at least 8000, pathetic, the Gas would have taken that many to their place!

• Haha 10

23 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

Fake news, they are the most loyal fans in football, everyone's second favourite team and they have more fans than City. If it hadn't been for the Champions league being on tele, rain the day before, windy, Babestation going 24 hours, an interesting documentary about pre war Austria on BBC3 there would have been another capacity crowd. P.S Reading should have brought at least 8000, pathetic, the Gas would have taken that many to their place!

That's absolute nonsense, any programme about pre-war Austria would be shown on BBC4 and not BBC3

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, GrahamC said:

You love to see it.

They’re slowly dying.

No, me neither.

What are "plans", and why do you need them for a football stand?

....Asking for a friend

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What is the current mood on gaschat please? If City lost 2-0 at home  on the Saturday and the Tuesday, OTIB would be in meltdown. When I try accessing gaschat I'm met with;

Website blocked due to trojan

Website Blocked: gaschat.co.uk

v2.6.24 | Trojan: 2.0.202404100808

Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocked this page because it may contain malicious activity.

We strongly recommend you do not continue. You may be putting your safety at risk by visiting this site. For more information, visit  Malwarebytes Support.

8 minutes ago, 22A said:

What is the current mood on gaschat please? If City lost 2-0 at home  on the Saturday and the Tuesday, OTIB would be in meltdown. When I try accessing gaschat I'm met with;

Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocked this page because it may contain malicious activity.

We strongly recommend you do not continue. You may be putting your safety at risk by visiting this site. For more information, visit  Malwarebytes Support.

Current "Hot Topics"

image.thumb.png.386462977387d28ca207cccc0c3e107e.png

7 minutes ago, 22A said:

I had a lovely hour on there earlier, everything from "enough is enough" to the latest Joey Barton calamity, it's in meltdown 😃

3 hours ago, GrahamC said:

You love to see it.

They’re slowly dying.

No, me neither.

I really wish they would hurry up!

Nasty little tinpot piss stain of a club

Edited by Gert Mare
  • Like 3
  • Robin 2

5 hours ago, Lewisdabaron said:

Make sure its not via email. He may take a while to reply. 

At Yeovil now. As he's worked in the game most of his life, he may well object to failed manager's Joseph Barton's public assessment of his abilities. 

• Admin
3 hours ago, Bob Taylor is GOD said:

Are they building the main stand further back and rotating pitch 90 degrees?

Not rotating the pitch, that was a plan spoken about many years ago but never taken foward

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cityal said:

What are "plans", and why do you need them for a football stand?

....Asking for a friend

I suppose Wally knows that planning permission needs to be granted before they start building it.  Didn't they forget about that before the last one.

Perhaps the rules are different for pikey camps?

Just listened to Matt Taylor after the game last night............what a nice chap he seems, very humble, takes all the blame on himself , doesn't throw anyone under the bus, cert6ainly the nicest manager they've had in a long, long time. If it wasn't the gash, I would hope things would turn round for him. They don't deserve him !

• Like 1