IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

I went to Legoland at the end of October (never again will I go during school holidays!) and whilst queuing for a ride with my son, further back in the queue, is a lad of about 9 or 10 in this season's city shirt. I've never seen a Rovers shirt in a different part of the country. I go to London, and there's a City shirt.

1 hour ago, Robert the bruce said:

Can't believe this 'thread is well past a million views...And we think the Gas are obsessed with us "Ted's"...!!

If they weren't the 'gift that keeps giving' this thread wouldn't exist and it wouldn't have been viewed so many times...by City fans AND visiting Gasheads from Slagchat..(Hi d1ckheads :sub:)

Its not our fault their club is a complete and utter shuttle crash.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 4

35 minutes ago, Rob k said:

I live in yate, when I moved here 10 years ago I was told it was a Gas area, 

you rarely see a gas shirt but see loads of City all the time, now I know it's embarrassing going out dressed as a clown but you would have thought you would see a few about!!

I grew up in the Yate area in the 80s and 90s and it was never a "gas area", we were all split roughly equally between the two teams.

Plenty of Liverpool, Arsenal and Man U "fans" as well. :grr:

1 hour ago, Robert the bruce said:

Can't believe this 'thread is well past a million views...And we think the Gas are obsessed with us "Ted's"...!!

I think you are confusing people being obsessed with people having a right good laugh at a sh!t tinpot club with delusional fans. 

Also, don't forget there are a few of the squatters who seem more than happy to keep adding fuel to the fire.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, PolskRed said:

I think you are confusing people being obsessed with people having a right good laugh at a sh!t tinpot club with delusional fans. 

Also, don't forget there are a few of the squatters who seem more than happy to keep adding fuel to the fire.

And if the boot were on the other foot I feel sure their fans would be sympathising with our plight over on slagchat and wouldn`t dream of taking the piss in any way.

1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

I went to Legoland at the end of October (never again will I go during school holidays!) and whilst queuing for a ride with my son, further back in the queue, is a lad of about 9 or 10 in this season's city shirt. I've never seen a Rovers shirt in a different part of the country. I go to London, and there's a City shirt.

Lego. Solid structure.

If you'd have gone to tent land it would have been a different story 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 42nite said:

The lad's passionate, and I must say I don't dislike him at all.

But I do pity him!

I went to school with the dad, he was a dopey**** then, something's never change! These 2 are so "passionate" about their club that they've ripped it off for years, pretending the son was disabled and wheeling him in in a wheelchair. He got caught running up the stairs at Leeds! Pair of *******!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 8menhadadream said:

No but go to 2 minutes and listen to the 'dad' on this beauty. What a belter!

Tbf I feel bad for poor old Jake. Not only is he quite passionate and knowledgeable (to an extent), he can no longer film his club (which he did for years), he doesn't slag off City all that much (compared to his dad for example) and doesn't spout the usual "we're rich, UWE will be built..." bollocks.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Tbf I feel bad for poor old Jake. Not only is he quite passionate and knowledgeable (to an extent), he can no longer film his club (which he did for years), he doesn't slag off City all that much (compared to his dad for example) and doesn't spout the usual "we're rich, UWE will be built..." bollocks.

Why is this .?

3 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Ah I see. 

He used to film matches up the Mem and edit it and stick it on YouTube, days after the official highlights had been broadcast. But with the whole banning on videoing on phones during the game, he had to stop. 

Ahh didn't realise that , cheers for the info. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

I assume he's probably working towards a job behind the cameras at some point and good luck to him as the experience will do him no harm. As said, he doesn't slag us off and some of his stuff is decent.

It doesn't make his dad any less of a dick though.

Good luck to Jake.

23 hours ago, St Aldhelms Red said:

These 2 are so "passionate" about their club that they've ripped it off for years, pretending the son was disabled and wheeling him in in a wheelchair. He got caught running up the stairs at Leeds! Pair of *******!

Is this true, if so they're both scum of the lowest order. I don't give a shiney shit about them ripping of the squatters , but pretending to be disabled is low even for a gAss.

• Like 1

On 30/12/2016 at 12:44, 8menhadadream said:

No but go to 2 minutes and listen to the 'dad' on this beauty. What a belter!

My very soul hurts, watching that spotty dugong, spouting his yokelish bollocks.

(Which actually sounds ruder than I intended!)

Edited by Mike Hunt-Hertz
  • Like 1