IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

10 hours ago, bert tann said:

On the train back from Charlton Athletic Wael sat next to God and God said to him you seem like a nice bloke I’ll grant you three wishes. Yippee said Wael my first wish is for a brand new stadium and lo and behold a shiny new all seater stadium suddenly appeared on the UWE campus. Then Wael said my second wish is for a state of the art training ground and lo and behold a superb new training ground (just like Fleetwood’s) dropped out of the sky and onto Hortham Lane, Almondsbury. Wael was completely overcome with excitement so God said calm down young man or you’ll wake up Stephen Hamster now what is your final wish. And Wael said I’m fed up with  being a phoney Gashead so my final wish is to become a true Gashead and lo and behold he sprouted a little beer belly and his eyes began to glaze over. But at the exact same moment the new stadium and the new training ground both disappeared in a puff of smoke. OMG said Wael what shall I do now ?  My club will have to stay put at the ramshackle old Mem and train on any patch of waste ground we can find to rent. That’s right said God, but you did say you wanted to become a true Gashead.

Bert, remember, is a true-blue die-hard lifelong Gashead apparently.  Nudge nudge, wink wink .. 

10 hours ago, Purple Paul said:

And I cant believe you lot cant see when you are being wound up. Bert is taking the piss big time. Come on Sergio get a grip.

And I can`t believe that you think we care whether it`s made up or not, he`s bloody funny no matter which one of us he supports.

If he`s gas then fair play for being able to laugh at himself but if he`s City I take my hat off to him.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

And I can`t believe that you think we care whether it`s made up or not, he`s bloody funny no matter which one of us he supports.

If he`s gas then fair play for being able to laugh at himself but if he`s City I take my hat off to him.

Come on RHS keep up --  You ever heard the term " Tongue in Cheek "

5 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I haven't looked elsewhere, so can anyone tell me whether Dopey Darrell has started spending the large wedge that they have all been promised is available, yet?

He spent it.

Not sure this was the sort of "talent" Wally was expecting him to spend it on though....

IMG_0029.JPG

• Like 1