IGNORED

FA Cup 22-23

22A

43 minutes ago, One Team said:

Great scenes at Torquay when that equaliser went in! 

They deserved it for not letting their heads drop when Derby scored their second. I thought Derby were fouling right from the start and got what they deserved. Also the GK wasting time, should have had a yellow for that. Let's hope Torquay climb out of the relegation places and stay in that league.

• Like 2

Just now, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

They deserved it for not letting their heads drop when Derby scored their second. I thought Derby were fouling right from the start and got what they deserved. Also the GK wasting time, should have had a yellow for that. Let's hope Torquay climb out of the relegation places and stay in that league.

Reminded me of when they drew with York when they were close to going out of the league in late 90s.  I was there as a neutral, great atmosphere.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Wrexham looked very good against a mediocre Oldham, Good to see Joe Royle in the stands, Unsworth has a lot of work to do to improve Oldham, they seem to be in a bad place still, even with this take over.

Oldham have had years of mismanagement. That isn't going to be fixed in a few months.

3 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

Disappointing for Chippenham, would have loved them to get Pompey, Ipswich or one of the other big boys.

With Rovers record against non league teams you can't be sure they'll get through.

Burton is winnable. We'll get the lucrative TV game in the next round.