IGNORED

FA Cup 22-23

22A

19 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

FGR through but Exeter out.

9 years I’ve lived in Devon and every year I hope for us to draw a Devon club away in one of the cups.

Another year goes by without it happening. Perhaps we’ll get Rovers which really will be a hiding to nothing game but will certainly add a bit of spice to January. 

3 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

9 years I’ve lived in Devon and every year I hope for us to draw a Devon club away in one of the cups.

Another year goes by without it happening. Perhaps we’ll get Rovers which really will be a hiding to nothing game but will certainly add a bit of spice to January. 

Well it’s not going to be a Devon club, a Somerset club or a Bristol club for us! 

5 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

A game too far for Chippenham it seems. 5-1

Difference in class showed unfortunately. 6-1 was a bit harsh but no disputing the better team won. 

If they’d managed to hold out to HT at 1-0 it might not have been so bad but let in the second just before the break. A good 15 minute showing after half time where CT were on top, conceded on the breakaway for a third before pulling one back.

Then Sam Winnall came on against tired legs and no mercy was shown.

Nice ground there, I missed the trip earlier in the season (Coventry away) old school terrace round 3 lengths of the ground. No atmosphere from the home fans though

Burton had Mariappa at the back for them, as a city link

4 hours ago, 22A said:

How about Boreham Wood to show them what Bristol football is really about?

Are you confident we’d actually beat them? ?

Edited by MarcusX
  • Thanks 1