IGNORED

Keith Stroud

GrahamC

4 minutes ago, OliOTIB said:

Back on Wednesday. God help us

3 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Wouldn’t it be ironic if it was him who awarded us a penner.

He will, not only one but two. You heard it here first. Pack the Gate! 

2 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Why?

The refereeing standard is so bad he is by no means the worst around now.

I actually think he’s probably top half these days.

For 90-95% of the game Stroud is fine, it’s the 5-10% where he makes drama out of situations and get big calls wrong. His general refereeing is fine mostly. 

Edited by Lrrr

42 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

For 90-95% of the game Stroud is fine, it’s the 5-10% where he makes drama out of situations and get big calls wrong. His general refereeing is fine mostly. 

Fair comment.

Problem is more & more refs are getting more calls wrong than he does now.

Well so far this season it hurts me to say it 

“Mr Stroud has been one of the most consistent referees this season “ The standard of officials has become so bad that OUR Kieth has become one of yhdd Ed best ?. As the 4th official during the Swansea FA cup game he would have given a penalty for the tackle on Samenyo. 
But could nothing as the idiot I that day didn’t ask and VAR was not in play

Hopefully he doesn’t have a a rush of blood ? to the head and perform like other officials in recent games at the gate 

• Admin

Can't blame the referee this evening, we simply didn't have enough to break down a resolute and stubborn side 

3 minutes ago, AshtonRobin21 said:

I think the ball was in-play for a total of 1 minute during those additional 4!

Then he blows for full-time whilst we had the ball out wide.

It's not four minutes of ball live in play 

31 minutes ago, AshtonRobin21 said:

I think the ball was in-play for a total of 1 minute during those additional 4!

Then he blows for full-time whilst we had the ball out wide.

There were more than 4 minutes added at the end, probably to allow for the kerfuffle by the corner of the South Stand and the Lansdown. What’s the relevance of blowing when City have possession? Is the ref supposed to wait until the opposition has possession and then blow for full time? 

Just now, pongo88 said:

There were more than 4 minutes added at the end, probably to allow for the kerfuffle by the corner of the South Stand and the Lansdown. What’s the relevance of blowing when City have possession? Is the ref supposed to wait until the opposition has possession and then blow for full time? 

What is the rule? Wait until a 'neutral' situation? Wigan cleared the ball so it was predictable he would blow IMHO.

• Like 1

Keith Stroud can get in the bin. Then put that bin in one of those bigger industrial bins. Then put that bigger bin on one of those barges full of rubbish. Float that barge out to sea right over the Mariana Trench and set it on fire. If by any chance there's anything left of that barge. Sink it. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Dredd said:

Keith Stroud can get in the bin. Then put that bin in one of those bigger industrial bins. Then put that bigger bin on one of those barges full of rubbish. Float that barge out to sea right over the Mariana Trench and set it on fire. If by any chance there's anything left of that barge. Sink it. 

Not a fan then Dredd? ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes was very stingy for all the blatant time wasting, lots of subs and (non) injuries ie their keeper.

Other than that, didn't think he was that bad tbh.

We lost the 2 points tonight by not going for it more at 1-0.

Whatever the reason for that, who knows.

Can't blame the ref tonight though.

• Like 7

I didn't think he was any worse than any of the other rubbish Refs we have week in, week out.  But he still pisses me off.
What was it,
4 2nd half Subs, 5 bookings , keeper down for 2 minutes and no end of time wasting. That adds up to 4 mins?
Yeah ok Keith.

• Like 4

He was fine, bit lenient on the time wasting but by no means the worst ref we have had.

Wigan were physical but with the exception of James McClean (who could start an argument in a phone box) they were a hard working, honest side.

10 unbeaten, another point on the board.

• Like 3