IGNORED

Cardiff City at home match day thread

7 hours ago, 22A said:

Their match day thread has also started.  https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?454326-BRISTOL-CITY-v-CARDIFF-CITY-Match-thread

The first few posts moan about the Ref's previous performances when officiating them.

Then there's posts complaining about the car parking fees.

The state of that forum. Trashy ads everywhere. We don’t know how lucky we are to have OTIB.

• Like 11
  • Robin 2

Hopefully a repeat of last season, but without the toddler tantrum sour grapes of their awful followers taking out their ire on poor old Armitage Shanks.

Need to pick up where we left off in midweek - as toothless as Luton were we played the ball about with a confidence I’ve rarely seen in several years. COYR

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Hopefully a repeat of last season, but without the toddler tantrum sour grapes of their awful followers taking out their ire on poor old Armitage Shanks.

Forgot that, perhaps toilets should be closed to prevent damage.

Although they may return to the old days of Ninian park and throwing bottles of piss

Better idea, don't sell any drink so they won't need them

7 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Although they may return to the old days of Ninian park and throwing bottles of piss

Tempted to say they don’t deserve any tickets for their antics but sadly our travelling fans would lose out as any restrictions we put on them would be reciprocated.

10 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Maybe a fitting punishment would be listening to the words of a certain Welsh poet on a constant loop - and I’m not referring to Dylan Thomas. ;)

20 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Anyone know where a win tomorrow . would put us in the table ?

Norwich are currently 7th with seven points and scored 6 conceded 5.

A City win would result in us having 7 pts and a goal diff of (at least) 7 - 6, so we would be 7th.

9 hours ago, Davefevs said:

⬇️⬇️⬇️

That’s my gut feel too.  Rested Williams to bring him in tomorrow.  But I honestly don’t mind / care what he picks.  We have a squad of players, all pretty much there or thereabouts.  But if anything, I’d like to see Wells and Conway pair-up again.

I agree it seems highly unlikely that Williams doesn’t start, he rested him specifically in midweek to have him available for Cardiff & Sykes suspension also means he can return without dropping anyone.

That having been said I would not be shocked if Wilson (or Tanner, for that matter) started at RWB & Williams replaced HNM.

Because as well as Han played, him & Scott is a very young midfield pairing for a derby game.

3 hours ago, Henry said:

Is it a match day thread if posted the day before?

There are various definitions of one day - eg at some time in the future. “One day, it'll happen.” Or, a particular period of the past; an era  - "in Shakespeare's day”. Then, more relevant to time, a day means a period of rotation of a planet. This, of course, doesn’t have to be earth.  For all we know @Jerseybean was referring to the rotation of the planet Skyron which, as we all know, rotates differently to Earth. @Jerseybean  may also have been using  Einstein's theory of relativity where time means different things relative to speed. If you read them carefully you will notice that there is a lot more to his / her match day threads than initially meets the eye. One day the real meaning of the hidden messages will be revealed! 

• Like 2