IGNORED

Wycombe Wanderers away Carabao Cup match day thread

Just now, miketh2nd said:

Very glad to see we have rested plenty! I'm gonna guess same formation but with Massengo playing just behind the front two and Tanner playing RCB .

Flat 3 in midfield i presume, intriguing to see how Tanner does in that role. Not the tallest bloke, but good in the tackle. We will see.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, OliOTIB said:

Flat 3 in midfield i presume, intriguing to see how Tanner does in that role. Not the tallest bloke, but good in the tackle. We will see.

yeah you could be right but Massengo pressing from the front than just midfield makes sense in how Pearson likes to set up his team.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, OliOTIB said:

Indeed, perhaps Semenyo fit to come on for the Blackpool game? Dont expect him to make an appearance tonight.

Can’t see the point of taking him there if they’re not going to give him 20 minutes or so.  Then rest for the weekend and possibly start against Hudds.

3 minutes ago, nick jones of hereford said:

It could be Pring as a centre back with Tanner RWB & Wilson LWB?

Looking at the way it has been put on Twitter it looks like Tanner RCB, Wilson RWB & Pring LWB to me.

Which makes sense as only Tanner is out of position then.

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

Looking at the way it has been put on Twitter it looks like Tanner RCB, Wilson RWB & Pring LWB to me.

Which makes sense as only Tanner is out of position then.

Yea I agree, with a flat midfield 3 of Kadji, Kingy and Massengo-ey. They usually use the layout to represent the formation.