IGNORED

Norwich City away match thread

8 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

I guess that there are rooms in the hotel from which you can see the whole of the pitch. It was a pleasant surprise (for me!) to find that we have a view of even part of the pitch.

It’s not exactly the Hanging Gardens of Babylon but makes me a happy saddo!

Room service later?!

1 hour ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

I guess that there are rooms in the hotel from which you can see the whole of the pitch. It was a pleasant surprise (for me!) to find that we have a view of even part of the pitch.

Unlikely to see a  herd of wildebeest sweeping majestically across the plain in Norfolk!

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

"You can see the pitch...it's over there between the stand and the sky!"

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Which pod was that?  I follow Conor Southwell (Pink’un pod), AlongCameNodge and Adam Brandon, and they’re usually quite good on their opposition / general champ stuff.

Aarons at RB is of course a very good player at this level, but Sunderland (in a recent game) peeled Sims or Stewart into the channel off of the RCB2 (Omobamidele) and caused them lots of problems by hitting more direct passes over their midfield.  Norwich were quite sloppy that game, plus Byram at LB is really a RB.

It was the Pink'un, I found it on NewsNow but not there now, perhaps they read my post!

14 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

As things stand, I think I would be very happy if we could come home with a point, but football's a funny old game, so anything could happen.

Expecting no team changes other than any that are forced upon us.  Antoinne to come on in the 65th minute and score the winner maybe?

Thankyou Greavesie..........