IGNORED

Birmingham City away match thread

I am not an overly reactionary fan but can understand people’s anger today. That was as bad as anything since Pearson walked through the door, on the back of no win in 4 and 3 losses. No cohesion whatsoever.

No one wants to endure another meaningless languish in the lower half of the table and we have less points than last season which was widely viewed as a painful slog. How do you expect people to react? 

• Like 1
Just now, BasSavage88 said:

Such a shitty cop out. It's not my job to find his replacement. 

And predictable cop out response from you

As a ‘fan’ you are quick enough to decide Pearson isn’t good enough but haven't a clue or even an opinion who is

The irony is hilarious 

One of the very worst so called fans in here chirping negativity,  and only negativity  , like a tap 

Embarrassing

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Sheltons Army said:

And predictable cop out response from you

As a ‘fan’ you are quick enough to decide Pearson isn’t good enough but haven't a clue or even an opinion who is

The irony is hilarious 

One of the very worst so called fans in here chirping negativity,  and only negativity  , like a tap 

Embarrassing

Because finding a replacement is something I can't do. I don't know the money we have to spend/who's available/who's interested etc.

There's literally no point in suggesting anyone. I could pluck a random unemployed name or someone who's managing a l1 or l2 team doing well but who gives a **** it would be me guessing and adds nothing 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BasSavage88 said:

Because finding a replacement is something I can't do. I don't know the money we have to spend/who's available/who's interested etc.

There's literally no point in suggesting anyone. I could pluck a random unemployed name or someone who's managing a l1 or l2 team doing well but who gives a **** it would be me guessing and adds nothing 

Don’t hide  , Fire away 

Come on 

Lets hear who you would like ...... who you think is good enough...

Edited by Sheltons Army
Just now, BasSavage88 said:

The **** is wrong with people like you. I don't think Nigel is good enough for our club and want him gone. 

Dont like that maybe just maybe I might be right? 

Strange fans we got man. Pearson’s record speaks for itself yet fans still show him an insane amount of loyalty. 

I will be honest I have no idea how we have played today as I never bothered listening or watching as I knew the minute Andy King was selected for centre back, the game was lost. Our defence has been abysmal for far to long, so today was only ever going to go one way 

Today  is not the day for a knee jerk reaction but at some point, the situation has to be looked at. Almost 2 years now and we have seen marginal improvement overall  however I’d argue our defending is worse than ever . Different personnel in defence means you have to point at the management and coaching of the players 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Andrew_V1 said:

100 percent this as I feel we’re up against it now needs to be a siege mentality to try and spur them back to life

Then again with the current set up with away fans all behind the one goal we basically concede the atmosphere at home!

We don’t have to, I totally agree giving them a whole stand is ridiculous but we have them on sheer numbers. As you say, I’d love to see a siege like mentality and atmosphere on Wednesday. Demand 3 points of ourselves, refuse to fall further down the table. 

3 minutes ago, BasSavage88 said:

Do you think they are queuing up to be manager of Bristol City in the current state it is in?

Cooper looks to be struggling a bit at Forest, should we try to tap him up or something?

Can you at least give us a name or two of the typre of manager you believe we should replace him with?

Edited by AppyDAZE
3 minutes ago, westonred said:

Why oh why didnt we get a comanding Centre Half in the transfer window playing King and Vyner there is absolutely crazy i hope Bamber (if he's still with us ) is in the squad for Weds

Nige wanted one, but for whatever reason being either finances, availability or other deals not going through it didn’t happen. 

The analysts might be on the case for one in Jan, got to hope so

2 minutes ago, robinforlife2 said:

Not sure the fans are the problem! Support comes hand in hand with good play.  Fans will support a team, but when a team gives its fans nothing to support, the atmosphere alone wont change anything. 

Not saying we are the problem, just that we have a role to play on Wednesday and I hope we do it well. We can be loud at 0-0.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, cityexile said:

QPR? Happened to play an in form side.

Coventry. Poor, but it happens.

This? Really worrying in just about every single way.

IMO

QPR. Do tend to agree but 2nd half we did fine I thought. Although QPR being 2 up and their game management also played a role.

Coventry. So so I believe. Some good possession and not too vulnerable, had the odd chance- not great but not a great concern.

Birmingham. Like with QPR, well someone who was there told me we begun slowly. Early goal, manner we conceded it and a lack of shots would bear this out a tad. To concede a 2nd and probably what we knew would be a decisive goal right before HT was poor, a poor goal too.

Like you, the Birmingham game feels the worst of the 3 on many levels. Hopefully a one-off?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

Nige wanted one, but for whatever reason being either finances, availability or other deals not going through it didn’t happen. 

The analysts might be on the case for one in Jan, got to hope so

May as well go bring in someone like Sol bamba on a short term deal if he is still free. 

Andy King at centre back ?