IGNORED

T20 World Cup

Lanterne Rouge

8 hours ago, Super said:

Bangladesh have been shafted. 

8 hours ago, Northern Red said:

Slipping all over the place, yet it's safe to play...

Can't have India going out early now can we?

What happened? I am abroad and missed the game. I read there was rain - are you saying it wasn’t dry enough for them to field safely?

1 hour ago, TonyTonyTony said:

What happened? I am abroad and missed the game. I read there was rain - are you saying it wasn’t dry enough for them to field safely?

Bangladesh were batting. When they resumed after the rain break their batsmen slipped over while trying to run off the first 2 balls, the second one leading to a run out.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TomF said:

Still more rain interrupting games.  ******* awful tournament so far. 

Australia has gone from having a few years where it barely rained and at one point it seemed like a huge chunk of the country was on fire.

To a country where a huge chunk of it never stops raining. I’m sure some of the many Aussie posters on here will correct me but it doesn’t seem to be the sought after climate it once was!? 

1 hour ago, TomF said:

It’s also still spring over there isn’t it?  Ashes usually starts mid Dec into Jan. 

They’ve played a grand total of Four International T20s at this time of year , prior to this WC

There’s a reason the  Big Bash is played when it is , but we don’t want to interfere with that or the IPL for a World Cup.........do we

Edited by Sheltons Army
  • Flames 1