IGNORED

Atmosphere.

BUTOR

On 30/10/2022 at 20:39, Mr Popodopolous said:

Hard to say because you need that focal point think the East End was that and though I don't remember the hold days, I remember it until 2014, perhaps from early 2000's.

Otoh, pre this you had, talking late 1990s to sometime in 2000's:

Atyeo H Block

Dolman B AND A

Latterly, Subbers moved into Dolman G, plus later to that part of the Williams although dunno if it detracted from Dolman A and B and Atyeo H.

Likewise did reopwinf the East End to home fans, albeit shared with away fans detract from Atyeo H, Dolman A and B, or even the latter Subbers in Dolman G or the end of the Williams.

No because it was lads from all over the ground. The club shut down anything in the Dolman G - A - B with over the top stewarding and the Atyeo was the family stand and shirters with at times a band . Lads then started up the open the Eastend campaign as that was empty, a cracking place for noise and a lads stand wouldnt bother families, people who didnt like standing and anything else. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Three Lions said:

No because it was lads from all over the ground. The club shut down anything in the Dolman G - A - B with over the top stewarding and the Atyeo was the family stand and shirters with at times a band . Lads then started up the open the Eastend campaign as that was empty, a cracking place for noise and a lads stand wouldnt bother families, people who didnt like standing and anything else. 

Think Atyeo H could be noisy at times, had the band and some livelier fans, Atyeo E was always said to be half decent at times too but generally do agree with your point.

A and B seemed to get quieter over time, was in Atyeo myself but remember some noise coming from those areas when I first begun (late 1998) but probably faded over time maybe by mid 2000's for reasons you state.

Just on the standing stuff, expansion of Safe Standing ideas etc. This particular officer if it's the one I am thinking of is well known for his prejudice towards football, liberalisation of certain aspects etc.

https://twitter.com/FairCop_/status/1587721322838298624?s=20&t=p3-16OoaZTpz_fkiQgVufg

Edited by Mr Popodopolous