IGNORED

Norwood's Foul on Williams - Why no Red Card?

Curr Avon

19 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Dunno whether you're talking in general but.

Higher bar...you're merely unconvincing an attacking side, I say merely whereas a penalty is a good chance of an actual goal.

IMO anyway. Higher bar for a penalty...However our bar is somewhere up in the stratosphere!!

I was thinking of an incident towards the end of the match when we were attacking and one of their players went down because he felt contact  and the referee awarded a free kick straightaway. I think by then they knew whose side the ref was on!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Midred said:

I was thinking of an incident towards the end of the match when we were attacking and one of their players went down because he felt contact  and the referee awarded a free kick straightaway. I think by then they knew whose side the ref was on!

There was 2/3 occasions early first half, Wells was pushed, tripped and eventually the guy went straight through the back of him. He never got one of those decisions . 
Obviously there is no agenda against us, but those occasions seem to rack up, and the Penalty stats are laughable.

• Like 1

On 02/11/2022 at 00:50, Davefevs said:

Two cars hitting each other at 30 mph each is 60mph impact and will look worse (and is worse) than if one car is stationary.

I mean, I know its irrelevant to the discussion and I'm late to the party but...

Two cars hitting each other head-on at 30mph is still only a 30mph impact as the force of both cars on each other are equally dissipated.  It has the same impact as a car hitting a immovable wall at 30mph.

Just now, OnCider said:

I mean, I know its irrelevant to the discussion and I'm late to the party but...

Two cars hitting each other head-on at 30mph is still only a 30mph impact as the force of both cars on each other are equally dissipated.  It has the same impact as a car hitting a immovable wall at 30mph.

I blame my Physics Teacher then!

• Like 1

On 03/11/2022 at 12:28, Mr Popodopolous said:

It may already have been shared on here, Idk but can make a case for a pen IMO. Not a stonewaller of course.

Could it be more blatant?............I'm having a sweepstake as to which year we get a Pen?........I've got 2026, so i am in with a good chance?

1 hour ago, maxjak said:

Could it be more blatant?............I'm having a sweepstake as to which year we get a Pen?........I've got 2026, so i am in with a good chance?

Its a penalty for 3 reasons:

1. It's a penalty;

2. It's a penalty;

3  It's a penalty.

Got that referees?

Whatdya mean, you couldn't give a ****!

• Like 1