IGNORED

Middlesborough away match thread

1 minute ago, Selred said:

What’s the answer then?

That’s isn’t my job mate. I just know that, as a manager myself , if I turned out performances and results like this bloke in the industry I worked in,  I’d be gone 

The bloke is an absolute fraud and has had all of us over 

We are creeping towards a full on relagation scrap and we don’t have the fight for it 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
3 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

That’s isn’t my job mate. I just know that, as a manager myself , if I turned out performances and results like this bloke in the industry I worked in,  I’d be gone 

We are creeping towards a full on relagation scrap and we don’t have the fight for it 

So certain he's not the man, but absolutely no idea of who you'd like to see manage us. A bit odd.

Edited by AppyDAZE
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

How many times do some have to be told it is the owner’s mess over two decades, not NP’s in what two years

Pointless - your banging your head against a brick wall with many on here. I don’t know if they are just thick ignorant or see the issue and choose to ignore it because of some sort of personal dislike for Pearson. Weird.

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

**** me

Are your staff all queueing at Samaritans

i bet you are truly inspirational 

• Like 1
  • Flames 1
1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

How many times do some have to be told it is the owner’s mess over two decades, not NP’s in what two years

You sound like a bit of a North Korean lemming mate. 

You really feel that NP is getting the best from this squad...?

We all know the Financial challenges & have been rather forgiving, in light of that. 

There's every chance we could finish today ONE point above the relegation zone. 

You're comfortable with that are you...? You think that the team we've got should be in that kind of position..? 

• Like 1