IGNORED

WBA at home match thread

Just now, David Brent said:

You obviously see something or you wouldn’t be prepared to give him more time…regardless of the mess he inherited. Plenty of others have already given up. 

I’d be prepared to give him till the end of February. If we’re still working at a 20% win rate by then then changed would have to be made. 

Still intrigued over what makes him a ‘proper manager’ though, outside of success he had 8+ years ago

8 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

No, I am intrigued. 

I have plenty of time for Pearson, and considering the sinking ship he inherited I’d certainly give him more time. However, in what way has he proved himself to be a ‘proper manager’ during his time with us? 

Defensively we are worse though.

And the picking players out of position, refusing to change formation is getting to the point of ridiculous. 

Just now, JBFC II said:

I’d be prepared to give him till the end of February. If we’re still working at a 20% win rate by then then changed would have to be made. 

Still intrigued over what makes him a ‘proper manager’ though, outside of success he had 8+ years ago

It’s a remarkable situation really that a manager with such a low win rate is being debated that he is or isn’t the right fella for the job.

• Like 1