IGNORED

WBA at home match thread

Just now, bcfc01 said:

I'm sure thats more a reflection on NP than King, crowd recognising what nearly all supporters can see - a player doing his best being played out of position by his manager whilst more than capable career CBs are on the bench.

Shame for King to hear it.

Oh 100 percent it’s aimed at nige . It just feels like a slow drawn out approach to the inevitable now.

Just now, JBFC II said:

Intrigued to hear what there is you’ve seen this season that makes you believe Pearson to be a ‘proper’ manager in modern day football?

must be (not including today) the 42losses managed from 88 games

1 minute ago, David Brent said:

Are you really intrigued, or just upset?

No, I am intrigued. 

I have plenty of time for Pearson, and considering the sinking ship he inherited I’d certainly give him more time. However, in what way has he proved himself to be a ‘proper manager’ during his time with us? 

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

No, I am intrigued. 

I have plenty of time for Pearson, and considering the sinking ship he inherited I’d certainly give him more time. However, in what way has he proved himself to be a ‘proper manager’ during his time with us? 

He's beyond any criticism to some.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, redkev said:

Weizmann & Scott just not in n the game enough , in my eyes scott hasn’t lived up to standards of last year as for Weizmann perhaps because he’s playing out of position is back to the he runs around a lot and points player 

Agreed you don't score 20+ goals then become crap overnight.

Edited by Banjo Red
Spelling
1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

No, I am intrigued. 

The problem is we are still a sinking ship. Nothing has changed and he cannot seem to do anything about it.

4 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

No, I am intrigued. 

You obviously see something or you wouldn’t be prepared to give him more time…regardless of the mess he inherited. Plenty of others have already given up. 

1 minute ago, Redrascal2 said:

The problem is we are still a sinking ship. Nothing has changed and he cannot seem to do anything about it.

Maybe a change of manager needed then? Pearson has had time, and has brought players in in order to change things. However it still doesn’t seem to be working. 

I hope we give him more time as I want it to work, but I can’t see how it is going to