IGNORED

WBA at home match thread

5 minutes ago, The Coach said:

He’s a big part of the reason why we are in this mess now. As in Ashton and Lansdown

Two and a half years later I’d say Johnson isn’t a ‘big part’ of the performances we are seeing today. Those who have come since need to start taking responsibility and not blaming things on a manager who left 30 months ago

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Andrew_V1 said:

What I wouldn’t give to have cotts back. That man united the club and you could tell he lived and breathed the club.

We need the same type someone to come in and shake this club up and actually inject some positivity and edge to us

Ah yes another manager who won't change from 3 5 2 even though our wingbacks are non effective.  I'm getting frustrated with Pearson but don't see how Cotteril is any better at this level. 

• Flames 1
1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

Two and a half years later I’d say Johnson isn’t a ‘big part’ of the performances we are seeing today. Those who have come since need to start taking responsibility and not blaming things on a manager who left 30 months ago

Depends on how much his performance restricted those who followed after…

• Flames 1
4 minutes ago, Son of Fred said:

Here we go..

Hold on to your hats - meltdown incoming ?

Not seen any meltdowns for a while - just people fed up of the same abject, pedestrian sideways, check then backwards passing style. Weak midfield, players played out of position.

I think a lot of fans sadly have just come to expect it most weeks, if someone can share what they think our identity or Desired style or play I is under Pearson then great…I can’t see one.

• Like 1
Just now, Fordy62 said:

Depends on how much his performance restricted those who followed after…

Considering Pearsons tactical decisions today, I’m not sure how much Johnson is affecting what we’ve seen this afternoon really. We have a decent enough squad now, and certainly one that should be putting in better performances than what we’ve seen today