IGNORED

Best otib poster awards 2022

The dastardly red

Hi, welcome.

Here's the categories, can you get your nominations in by new year's eve please? With a little blurb on why you chose them.

1. Top 3 all round 

2. Good moaner 

3. Away days reporting 

4. Humour 

5. Non football 

Cheers my darlings 

Edited by The dastardly red
Clarity

56 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

I recall a certain highly opinionated Radio Bristol regular contributor was voted Most Annoying poster or something similar and then refused to participate in the following year's awards.

Can't think who you're on about :) :) :) but at least you know what you're getting with him. That reminds me, @headhunter, is there a Forever Bristol City tomorrow evening, or will it be on Tuesday?

• Like 1

On 25/12/2022 at 01:53, The dastardly red said:

Hi, welcome.

Here's the categories, can you get your nominations in by new year's eve please? With a little blurb on why you chose them.

1. Top 3 all round 

2. Good moaner 

3. Away days reporting 

4. Humour 

5. Non football 

Cheers my darlings 

There isn’t a category for in-game goal-scoring graphics? I like to nominate them? I can’t remember who it was…

On 25/12/2022 at 09:05, Slacker said:

Thanks for heads up.I better get my tux to the dry cleaners and start work on my speech.

On 25/12/2022 at 07:48, Port Said Red said:

Do we do this here or by PM? 

Was about to ask the same mate, not clear as to whether in this thread or PM?

Edited by One Team

22 hours ago, Northern Red said:

I recall a certain highly opinionated Radio Bristol regular contributor was voted Most Annoying poster or something similar and then refused to participate in the following year's awards.

Used to put all his “awards” at the bottom of his posts up until that point ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 25/12/2022 at 11:11, Northern Red said:

Ian Gay posts on Ziderheads these days He’s added negatively and pessimism to his threads which makes him even more annoying than he was on here, I can’t recall ever seeing an upbeat or amusing post from him.That’s why I and guys I car share with turn off RB whenever he comes on.

Laughingly he calls himself TTO the trusted one……………..:rofl2br:
He really should call himself OTT…………:cool2:

Edited by Robbored
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Slacker said:

Has anyone else's invite to the Awards Ceremony been held up due to the postal strike?Thought mine would have been here days ago.

You think you've got problems, I've been writing my acceptance speech since this thread started. I've just got it down to little under 3 hours after careful editing. 

• Like 1

On 25/12/2022 at 11:11, Northern Red said:

I believe I was runner up in that category about a decade ago too. Never got the opportunity to compete for the top honour. Sad times.

Edited by TBW
  • Haha 1