IGNORED

Best otib poster awards 2022

The dastardly red

I don’t get to be on here quite as much as I used to because of work (Christmas wasn’t quite the loving season it should be up here in Brum!) and (having too many) children, but I’d like to honour a couple of (less fashionable) posters that I genuinely like, not necessarily in any of the categories mentioned, but because I value them as posters and seem to have good values and contribution. So take a bow:

@LondonBristolian

@ChippenhamRed

Happy New Year everyone. I love OTIB. ♥️ 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

I don’t get to be on here quite as much as I used to because of work (Christmas wasn’t quite the loving season it should be up here in Brum!) and (having too many) children, but I’d like to honour a couple of (less fashionable) posters that I genuinely like, not necessarily in any of the categories mentioned, but because I value them as posters and seem to have good values and contribution. So take a bow:

@LondonBristolian

@ChippenhamRed

“Less fashionable” ?

Er…thanks @Fordy62…I think!

• Haha 1

Most prolific poster seems to be Davefevs  with 48800 posts.

Just done a quick calculation on this (assuming each posts takes 5 Minutes ) .

According to my calculation this equates to 169 days or just over 6 months continuous posting.

Or to put it another way Liz Truss's tenure as PM and Brian Clough in charge at Leeds combined would be less than half Davefevs posting record on OTIB

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

According to my calculation this equates to 169 days or just over 6 months continuous posting.

Or to put it another way Liz Truss's tenure as PM and Brian Clough in charge at Leeds combined would be less than half Davefevs posting record on OTIB

If you add the time he takes to do all his research, he must spend most of his waking time on the forum and on football matters in general.  He is very good at it though.

13 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

@LondonBristolian

@ChippenhamRed

Very kind of you @Fordy62. I really enjoy your posts too. And I can promise my friends and family would definitely back up the suggestion that I'm not fashionable! 

Happy New Year to you too! 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

I’m slacking!

On 25/12/2022 at 01:53, The dastardly red said:

Hi, welcome.

Here's the categories, can you get your nominations in by new year's eve please? With a little blurb on why you chose them.

1. Top 3 all round 

2. Good moaner 

3. Away days reporting 

4. Humour 

5. Non football 

Cheers my darlings 

1. Me
  2. Me
  3. Me
  4. Me
  5. Me
  • Like 1

On 25/12/2022 at 01:53, The dastardly red said:

Hi, welcome.

Here's the categories, can you get your nominations in by new year's eve please? With a little blurb on why you chose them.

1. Top 3 all round 

2. Good moaner 

3. Away days reporting 

4. Humour 

5. Non football 

Cheers my darlings 

I didnt post in 2022, does that give me a good chance of winning? ?