IGNORED

Who?

Selred

Think they need to go about it preparing for both outcomes. We need someone who can hopefully set us up to keep us in the league but can then also set about making us challenge again. Or it could be a case of the damage is done now and nobody can keep us up, in which case whoever is brought in needs to be able to win league 1 next season. Either way it can’t be a temporary fix. Who that man is…. Not a scooby doo. I know it’s not Pearson though. It’s definitely relegation with him. 

I don't think any manager proven at this level that we would want would be interested. I think we need to stick it out as sacking him would only add to the financial issues which has hamstringed Pearson as it is. 

I can't think of any manager who would want to manage us after meeting with the board and learning of our financial situation and contract situation with so many key players. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Selred said:

If Pearson was sacked tonight, who would you want to come in and replace him?

I doubt whether Pearson will be sacked but I will be surprised if he doesn't resign in the next few weeks. No money to spend and has worked with this group which is a low end championship squad for some time and must conclude there's no more he  can do to improve them. 

3 minutes ago, petehinton said:

If people want him sacked, Lansdown has to go throw money at wilder until he says yes. Otherwise it’s not worth Doing. 

I think fans see us far more attractive as a club than we really are tbh. 

Do people want that style tho,Warnock was a no no for a lot of people and Wilder is a younger version 

15 minutes ago, weepywall said:

I would take Robins in a heartbeat but don't think it would happen.

I always wonder about that, because Cov - off the pitch - are an absolute basket-case, and seem to lurch from one crisis to another. On league position alone, I'd say we had no chance of attracting him, but if Cov don't get up this season (and we don't drop down to Lg 1), I think there are far worse suggestions...

8 minutes ago, petehinton said:

If people want him sacked, Lansdown has to go throw money at wilder until he says yes. Otherwise it’s not worth Doing. 

This.

If Pearson walks or is sacked it will be Jason Euell, because that’s what Lansdown does.

Forget fantasy stuff like Wilder or Dyche.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Yeah seeing the names of Robins flying about is hilarious. Why would he leave Coventry for us ?

We aren't that good and nor is our squad. I don't see much changing in the long run by sacking Pearson, it's just putting a plaster on a sinking ship

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1