IGNORED

Nigel’s Agent

Silvio Dante

3 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

The third tweet in the thread is this:

Not saying anything we don’t know but it’s sailing close to releasing confidential information as it confirms what we have to do financially in the market. One thing  is working that out, another thing the managers agent confirming it.

Not really, just confirms what we have been doing. Information also relayed by Richard Gould at the fans forum.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

The third tweet in the thread is this:

Not saying anything we don’t know but it’s sailing close to releasing confidential information as it confirms what we have to do financially in the market. One thing  is working that out, another thing the managers agent confirming it.

He’s not said anything different to what Nige and Richard Gould have said on numerous occasions has he?

Having said that, I do find it strange, Nige’s Agent putting this on social media?!

I think his last sentence says it all though…..let’s trust Nige to finish the job he’s started! 

Having said that, seeing this, I’m not so sure he will stick around for much longer

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

He’s not said anything different to what Nige and Richard Gould have said on numerous occasions has he?

Having said that, I do find it strange, Nige’s Agent putting this on social media?!

I think his last sentence says it all though…..let’s trust Nige to finish the job he’s started! 

Having said that, seeing this, I’m not so sure he will stick around for much longer

Yeah probably fair. I’m just a bit gobsmacked that an agent has come out on social media and completed what looks to be a pre-emptive defence. I can’t think it would happen based on just fanbase unrest so feels to be more of getting defence in early in advance of a club potential decision.

In him posting it, it’s made me feel that Nige leaving is all the more likely.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

It's a stain on the supporter base that this guy feels the need

Why can't we just support Pearson to finish the job he's been bought in to do

What absolute bollocks!

Nothing to do with supporter base and all to do with an underperforming manager who can't get the best out of the players at his disposal while playing players out of position and giving his mates a game

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

This was always going to be a long term project to rebuild our club.  If you can liken it to the captain of a trans-Atlantic ship - would you sack him in mid voyage if the ship was caught in a storm?  I doubt if his job is as easy as the keyboard warriors on this forum seem to think. We are still afloat and I reckon that Nige will bring the ship safely into port if given the chance.

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Robin 1

1 minute ago, Bat Fastard said:

This was always going to be a long term project to rebuild our club.  If you can liken it to the captain of a trans-Atlantic ship - would you sack him in mid voyage if the ship was caught in a storm?  I doubt if his job is as easy as the keyboard warriors on this forum seem to think. We are still afloat and I reckon that Nige will bring the ship safely into port if given the chance.

Nige is like the bar tender on the Titanic:

" sorry Sir, we've just run out of ice but there's plenty more on it's way".

• Haha 5