IGNORED

Fifth Round Draw: Home to Man City

BUTOR

53 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Was that when Gilzean? scored the winner in the replay at AG? I think it was a header.

Found this on a Spurs site. Can't comment on anything as I wasn't allowed to go to either game as it was school night.

1441137792_Screenshot2023-01-29at11_37_10.thumb.png.855f3828748eeeb1162bd94b93950bb6.png

Edited by 1960maaan
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

You’ll get a ticket whoever we play if you’re quick enough, even Man City only just about sold out.

I think this is right, especially with it being midweek. There will be plenty who have to work and I’ve already said to the kids they only get to miss school to travel if it’s Man U/Man C/Liverpool/Spurs

12 hours ago, Curr Avon said:

See https://www.thefa.com/competitions/thefacup/round-dates .

Says Wednesday 1st March, but I guess it's likely to be spread over two nights.

I think more likely three nights. Games will be played on the Thursday as well in order to maximise TV coverage and league games played on the Sunday. Having said that, I’d be confident we’d be Tues/Weds due to the logistics of Cardiff policing.

As for who I want? Man City. I want Scott to play against them so Pep can see him up close. He’d be brilliant in that side and it’s not fanciful to suggest he could be at that level if not now in the near future. There isn’t a better boss for him to learn from, and it also ensures maximum cash for us.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Was that when Gilzean? scored the winner in the replay at AG? I think it was a header.

2nd leg was at Spurs, 2-0 loss Chivers with a header for the 2nd, game went to extra time I think. First leg at AG had finished 1-1 Gilzean scored for Spurs.

Edited by Merrick's Marvels

3 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Now that is genius; and possibly the greatest single invention of the 21st century to date.

I would happily pay £4.50 for that pint.

Edit: back on topic, at home playing Everton is surely the plum draw.

Not sure we can draw a side that’s already been knocked out, or is this a whoosh?

• Like 1