IGNORED

Fifth Round Draw: Home to Man City

BUTOR

Shushing the crowd what a party pooper ? Now Wrexham know how we felt after Sheff U very fortunate win at AG earlier in the season.

Quite like Wrexham and Ryan Reynolds but it does bug me a little how a 150 year old club gets bought by a celeb and now it's all about him every 5 seconds. Hope their rise up the leagues doesn't come too easily.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Grey Fox said:

Nah, away to Spurs, if you’ve not been the new ground is fantastic, and the beer fills up from the bottom of the glass ?

We had these at the summer world cup 2018 fan village, novelty to watch but not fun to use when you accidentally press the magnet at the bottom and end up losing your pint down you

5 hours ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

2nd leg was at Spurs, 2-0 loss Chivers with a header for the 2nd, game went to extra time I think. First leg at AG had finished 1-1 Gilzean scored for Spurs.

That's right, I remember now, was quite a time ago.

28 minutes ago, Baba Yaga said:

Shushing the crowd what a party pooper ? Now Wrexham know how we felt after Sheff U very fortunate win at AG earlier in the season.

Quite like Wrexham and Ryan Reynolds but it does bug me a little how a 150 year old club gets bought by a celeb and now it's all about him every 5 seconds. Hope their rise up the leagues doesn't come too easily.

Not really him doing that though is it. Whenever he speaks he mentions the heritage of the club, the town, the fans. I don't think he's doing it for the image boost.

I think you're the first person to mention him on here tonight.

The Emirates FA Cup fifth round proper draw will be made live on the One Show on Monday 30 January 2023.

There will be eight ties drawn out on the show which begins at 7pm GMT.

The fifth round proper will be played midweek during the week commencing Monday 27 February 2023 with winning clubs in this round collecting £225,000 from the competition prize fund.

The draw will also be streamed live on the official Emirates FA Cup Twitter and Facebook social media channels.

Ahead of the draw, you can see what ball number each of the competing clubs will be below...

1 Tottenham Hotspur
2 Southampton
3 Wrexham or Sheffield United
4 Ipswich Town or Burnley
5 Manchester United
6 Luton Town or Grimsby Town
7 Derby County or West Ham United
8 Stoke City
9 Blackburn Rovers or Birmingham City
10 Leicester City
11 Sheffield Wednesday or Fleetwood Town
12 Manchester City
13 Bristol City
14 Brighton & Hove Albion
15 Fulham or Sunderland
16 Leeds United

9 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

The Emirates FA Cup fifth round proper draw will be made live on the One Show on Monday 30 January 2023.

There will be eight ties drawn out on the show which begins at 7pm GMT.

The fifth round proper will be played midweek during the week commencing Monday 27 February 2023 with winning clubs in this round collecting £225,000 from the competition prize fund.

The draw will also be streamed live on the official Emirates FA Cup Twitter and Facebook social media channels.

Ahead of the draw, you can see what ball number each of the competing clubs will be below...

1 Tottenham Hotspur
2 Southampton
3 Wrexham or Sheffield United
4 Ipswich Town or Burnley
5 Manchester United
6 Luton Town or Grimsby Town
7 Derby County or West Ham United
8 Stoke City
9 Blackburn Rovers or Birmingham City
10 Leicester City
11 Sheffield Wednesday or Fleetwood Town
12 Manchester City
13 Bristol City
14 Brighton & Hove Albion
15 Fulham or Sunderland
16 Leeds United

So, 7 of 16 (acknowledging Derby/West Ham play Monday) not certain at the time of the draw. Essentially we have about a 50% chance of knowing who we play come 7:30 Monday.

Makes planning ahead slightly difficult!

8 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

So, 7 of 16 (acknowledging Derby/West Ham play Monday) not certain at the time of the draw. Essentially we have about a 50% chance of knowing who we play come 7:30 Monday.

Makes planning ahead slightly difficult!

Yes that’s what I was thinking, I’d forgotten how stressful a cup draw is once you’re a few rounds in.

I was hoping a lot of the replays would make use of the new rule that allows you to play it in the following week but so far I can only see Birmingham v Blackburn taking it up. 

10 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Yes on the morning of the Leicester game mr Alan Roberts informed us it was off,it was said on radio Bristol, then we started telling other people it was off who were walking to get the coaches on winterstoke, then somebody saying it was back on,! 

We had a pirate coach and were having a beer before we left. Radio Bristol announced it was off twice, so a mate said he'd drive us to watch Spurs. Got to the Bath turn off before the grown ups on Radio 2 called the list of games off ,and we weren't on it.
Cue panicky phones calls to the pub and arrangements to meet the coach at the first Services North of Bristol.
Turned out a great day, and never trusted Radio Bristol since .

• Like 1