IGNORED

Well the rewards scheme is launched...

Bristol Rob

44 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Well I can't access the rewards portal, clearly I am doing something wrong.

It just hangs at the 'attempting to login' page'.

How can I be properly outraged by this if I can't login? 

I think this is an admin error. If you call the ticket office they should be able to issue your food voucher and then you should have access to the loyalty scheme.

Edited by PhilC
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Laughable poor in almost every respect. Goodness knows who thought that up. Mickey Mouse doesn't begin to cover it.

Cue a favourite old-time emoji. 

:rofl2br:

Probably a student project. You can't imagine anyone claiming a wage would be involved.

You consider the demographic of the season ticket holder and then choose rewards to match. And what adult bloke doesn't NEED a Unicorn.

• Flames 1

36 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Probably a student project. You can't imagine anyone claiming a wage would be involved.

You consider the demographic of the season ticket holder and then choose rewards to match. And what adult bloke doesn't NEED a Unicorn.

...and the unicorns are SOLD OUT. Still, there's always the bottle opener. :banana:

The most laughable aspect is the disparity between the rewards and the cost of buying tickets. As if anyone paying £30 plus for a match ticket can't afford a bottle opener...if they really felt they needed one...I have to confess I don't.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Red Exile said:

...and the unicorns are SOLD OUT. Still, there's always the bottle opener. :banana:

The most laughable aspect is the disparity between the rewards and the cost of buying tickets. As if anyone paying £30 plus for a match ticket can't afford a bottle opener...if they really felt they needed one...I have to confess I don't.

This is terrible news. So not only am I unable to login, I have missed out on the first batch of Unicorns.

I am sure the good people will reply to my 'why can't I login' email before all of these other elite items are no longer available.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

This is terrible news. So not only am I unable to login, I have missed out on the first batch of Unicorns.

I am sure the good people will reply to my 'why can't I login' email before all of these other elite items are no longer available.

First batch? This is Bristol City, I'm willing to bet it's the only batch...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Flames 1

The actual state of it!

'Throw your support around with this Bristol city bouncy ball'

Imagine us all turning up at the Gate and chucking them around the concourse !

Absolute tinpot from the club. Lansdown et al talk about being premier league etc but this is embarrassing. 

Edited by The Humble Realist
  • Like 1

I’d rather there be no rewards scheme at all. I don’t support Bristol City because I’m enticed by a rewards scheme. 

Not sure what they’re paying the 3rd party company who run this, nor what they’ve paid to ‘clever’ marketeers to design and launch it, but I’d rather that money was spent on players. 

So yeah, this ain’t for me. And I never wanted or expected my football club to have to set anything like this up. 

I’m happy buying my season ticket, spending a bit on food and drink at the ground, and that’s it. My football club doesn’t need to do anything more than provide me with a reasonably priced season ticket and a reasonable selection of food & beverages when I’m at a game. 

• Like 11
  • Flames 2

19 minutes ago, The Humble Realist said:

The actual state of it!

'Throw your support around with this Bristol city bouncy ball'

Imagine us all turning up at the Gate and chucking them around the concourse !

Absolute tinpot from the club. Lansdown et al talk about being premier league etc but this is embarrassing. 

Please tell me that Jim Bowen said, 'Innnn 1, throw your support about with this Bristol City bouncy ball!'

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Harry said:

I’m happy buying my season ticket, spending a bit on food and drink at the ground, and that’s it. My football club doesn’t need to do anything more than provide me with a reasonably priced season ticket and a reasonable selection of food & beverages when I’m at a game. 

I’d also like them to play well every once in a while too, mind. 

29 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Please tell me that Jim Bowen said, 'Innnn 1, throw your support about with this Bristol City bouncy ball!'

Iiinnnnn 4. You’ll never be forlorn with this cuddly unicorn 

Iiiinnnn 6. Whether an owner or a tennant, brighten your home with this City Pennant. 

And Bully’s special prize. A 10 month calendar. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Red Exile said:

Reckon the club lured you early spenders in to a carefully laid trap, they said that the rewards will be updated periodically, whilst you lot have wasted your hard earned points on Unicorns, those late adopters will be able to get a single drumstick or some goalkeeper socks.

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

Reckon the club lured you early spenders in to a carefully laid trap, they said that the rewards will be updated periodically, whilst you lot have wasted your hard earned points on Unicorns, those late adopters will be able to get a single drumstick or some goalkeeper socks.

How many points do we need to buy a penalty? 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I'd just rather the beer was cheaper tbh. 

Earlier on in the season Mark Kelly said they had loads of plans to run various promotions like they did at the Sunderland game. There has been nothing since. 

Unless you went to the Wedlock’s, where bizarrely until Boxing Day they were still knocking out pints for £3.60, having assumedly not reset the tills post Sunderland. 

I wasn’t going to tell them.

Edited by Silvio Dante
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Down to a pin badge, bouncy ball and calendar...

So basically, we've gone from a perfectly workable reward scheme that gave us money off purchases, to one that basically allows us to enter prize draws that we're not going to win... Splendid ?

Screenshot_20230209-194317-828.png

Unfortunately I am still unable to login, so my chance of getting a 10 month calendar appear slim, might leave me in the running for the 9 month calendar however. 

Every cloud.

• Admin
18 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Unfortunately I am still unable to login, so my chance of getting a 10 month calendar appear slim, might leave me in the running for the 9 month calendar however. 

Every cloud.

Nor me 

Looking at what's available I certainly won't be bothering 

It's supposed to be a reward scheme.... I'm hoping someone can let me know what the rewards actually are?