IGNORED

Well the rewards scheme is launched...

Bristol Rob

• Admin
43 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

£5 retail vouchers now available in exchange for 120 points...

Rewards_City%20-%20Gift%20Card__1_7_2057

18 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

Your allowed to only 1 gift card 

absolute Fxxxxxg shambles 

I'd give credit here that the club have clearly listened to feedback

Give it time and I am sure they will adapt this to more than one card

On 15/02/2023 at 15:34, Bristol Rob said:

Well, I'm now able to access the rewards portal and it's fair to say they've not yet restocked any of the items.

@JerrySLO are you aware of any plans to add rewards that might appeal to supporters who don't have kids, and if so, when? 

I assume you didn’t get a reply?

I don’t know why our supporters liaison officer is reluctant to liaise with supporters on here. He’s been online today yet there’s questions in his sun forum unanswered from last year.

14 hours ago, Henry said:

I assume you didn’t get a reply?

I don’t know why our supporters liaison officer is reluctant to liaise with supporters on here. He’s been online today yet there’s questions in his sun forum unanswered from last year.

I didn't get a reply from Jerry, but the department who sorted out my access did reply and noted that that was no stock left and that there would be new items added in the future.

They didn't say what these items would be, or when they'd be available or if they'd be of any interest to adult season ticket holders who don't want to get cuddly toys, but it was a sign of progress. Sort of. 

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

I didn't get a reply from Jerry, but the department who sorted out my access did reply and noted that that was no stock left and that there would be new items added in the future.

They didn't say what these items would be, or when they'd be available or if they'd be of any interest to adult season ticket holders who don't want to get cuddly toys, but it was a sign of progress. Sort of. 

It’s gonna be chips init?

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, CTIDhc said:

I just managed to grab a black out hoodie and a half zip for 250 points each ... pretty good imo. I would keep eyes peeled as seems they are adding odds and sods 

Only available in small. Not much cop for those of us with a 'fuller figure'

Have to wait til they unpack the fat ****** box.

Ffs lanyards now. Has there been anything worth having so far. T shirts and tops were small or medium and only about 5 available of each. Football socks and shorts and a load of cuddly toys.

It seem that they have aimed these gimmicks at fans aged 6-16yrs old. Not sure what the average age demographic is of season card holders but I would bet it is north of 50 yrs old.

Oh and I forgot the 9 month calendar (who used up their points 'buying' that ?).

Just had a look. Absolute pile of shite. Who wants a ******* lanyard?

Though I guess someone must as they’ve “sold out” What will they find in the bins next?

Coming soon a half eaten apple as chewed by Curtis Fleming. 

On 16/03/2023 at 19:38, Sir Geoff said:

Ffs lanyards now. Has there been anything worth having so far. T shirts and tops were small or medium and only about 5 available of each. Football socks and shorts and a load of cuddly toys.

It seem that they have aimed these gimmicks at fans aged 6-16yrs old. Not sure what the average age demographic is of season card holders but I would bet it is north of 50 yrs old.

Oh and I forgot the 9 month calendar (who used up their points 'buying' that ?).

Must have hit a lucky day, managed to get an anthem jacket, top, shorts and some socks. Saved me a fair bit as I was needing some new training gear to play in. 

The lanyards are naff though, can’t believe anyone thought that was a good idea. 

Hopefully now it’s up and running, it will get better over time.