IGNORED

Well the rewards scheme is launched...

Bristol Rob

1 minute ago, Red Army 75 said:

Glad it’s ready to go before R Gould leaves. Remember saying it was nearly completed. God we are going to miss him 

But it's not! If you click on the link it says launches soon, for all the good Gould has done this is an unmitigated disaster showing how not to look after your most loyal fan base.

To bury the news on a "good news" day is pathetic

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, frenchred said:

But it's not! If you click on the link it says launches soon, for all the good Gould has done this is an unmitigated disaster showing how not to look after your most loyal fan base.

To bury the news on a "good news" day is pathetic

Ah ok . I see it differently. But agree the club have ballsed it up this season 

Edited by Red Army 75

What a shambles this is, they’ve actually launched it, or about to launch it, targeting it as a rewards scheme for this season. It’s February tomorrow.

I asked about it in September and was told it would be sometime in October. I’d completely forgotten about it and feel the club would have been better off doing the same thing but have one completely ready for the start of next season 

• Admin

I've read the announcement a few times trying to make sense of it 

Apart from listing a few places where for every pound you spend you get points recognition, that announcement does not tell you anything 

When does it start? 

What points get you? 

Essentially no further forward going into February 

• Like 3

What a weird day to announce something that isn’t actually ready to announce. 
Deadline day is all about proper announcements. Not some 2-bit we’re nearly there but can’t tell you exactly what when or how announcement. 
Weird. 

• Like 1

• Admin
1 minute ago, DolmanGaz said:

it's a reward scheme for 22/23... so do we get retrospective points / rewards for the games, purchases, etc, we have made in the last 5 months?

You're asking the wrong people sadly 

Assuming that the club actually announce something of use you'd hope it will be answered 

5 minutes ago, DolmanGaz said:

it's a reward scheme for 22/23... so do we get retrospective points / rewards for the games, purchases, etc, we have made in the last 5 months?

I would imagine so yes. Otherwise for example those with half ST would be deemed to be at the same level as season long ST holders, and that doesn't seem right

• Like 2