IGNORED

Man City tickets

Franklin CITY

On 08/02/2023 at 15:48, pongo88 said:

I know this problem to be true as a friend had exactly the same problem.  The problem is often pooh poohed on the forum by those who have bought tickets without any issues , but the reality is the City’s IT system is hit or miss. It’s either great and straight forward or total rubbish 

As was pointed out to me yesterday, each club doesn’t have its own developers. The application is sold to a Miriad of clubs. City will have an admin but if there are problems with the application they are the same for all clubs using the application. Not that makes anyone feel any better I guess. 

God, that was stressful! Went on bang on 10am and there were plenty available all over the stadium. By the time I'd then checked a couple of different areas for available seats, they were then showing as nearly all gone! I almost panicked and bought seats in an area I didn't particularly want, as it looked like that or nothing, but then went back in a few mins later and all the other areas had opened up again. I guess everyone went on at the same time and put loads of seats in their basket, but then released them when they decided what they want, so the system caught up again. Anyway, managed to get decent seats in Lansdown Lower in the end, so happy with that. ?

11 minutes ago, underhanded said:

It was showing as only 200-300 left across the stadium, now 1000+. Strange. Also seems to be letting me add member no's of people who have only had 1 or 2 games this season (I already have mine, just have friends who are waiting until tier 3).

Me too. Managed to buy for a family member even though they have only bought tickets for two games this season (she's been to more, but they have been spare ST's of friends)

11 minutes ago, Magic Man said:

Me too. Managed to buy for a family member even though they have only bought tickets for two games this season (she's been to more, but they have been spare ST's of friends)

Nothing against the individual who is clearly deserving of a ticket, but it’s pretty bad that the system is allowing that to happen.

1 minute ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

That included all the blocks of the Upper Lansdown, with the exception of the centre W5, which I am not sure if sold out or reserved

Nope.

Always the same, every game.

The top seats of some blocks are last to go on sale and this game is no different.

Its why there are loads in some upper blocks on sale for the Norwich game.

Always the same.

• Like 1