IGNORED

Man City tickets

Franklin CITY

Ok so anybody else do this? Logged in as member, Mcfc ticket box has no ‘buy tickets’ option but press on it anyway, then it lets me select seats, add to basket, then get a message saying event is no longer available for use, refresh the screen and gives me option to add to basket again, press that button and end up on the Bristol Sport ticket screen with options to buy tickets for football, rugby or basketball, I.e. back to square 1. Tried it on laptop I pad and phone, always the same. Any help appreciated.

2 minutes ago, sinenomine said:

Are you on broadband or 4G? I have had similar trouble with other websites in the past that did not like 4G, something to do with not having a static IP(?)

Ta for response, all on broadband 

15 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Not selling that fast tbf, guessing not many members on 4 plus games , the real carnage will be Tuesday :laugh:

8 minutes ago, Fat Cigar said:

Yes, that's quite odd. I expected the whole ground to be sold out by now. Clearly many members only go to 1 or 2 games. And only 8 league home games to go.  

Well it’s not noon yet so I guess people have a few days to get a ticket, for now their are plenty, before it goes to members who don’t have the required purchases. However it will be carnage on Tuesday for sure. 

Another upside for the club is you can buy future games to get into tier two, thus crowds for all up and coming games will be way up and revenue to boot. 

I read a comment from the trust that over a 1000 new members have joined. That’s over 20k for starters. Future increased revs would take that a lot further. As those with zero to four tickets buy to get in sales tier two, all of that revenue that need not be shared. 

This is why the Cup is important to clubs like City. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

No I didn’t. You said loads of seats in upper Lansdown yet to be put on sale and said the top rows are last to be put on sale.

With the exception of the middle block, all rows in all blocks are on sale for both Norwich and Man City.

The blocks for the Norwich game (upper seats in w4, W6, and maybe W5) didn't go on sale until Wednesday, hence hundreds being available now in comparison to other areas (regardless of price). Its always the same for any game, go ask BCFC.

As for Man.City, they may well have put up some (not all) upper seats in the central upper Lansdown, but that will be due to it being a sale based upon priorities. Even so, a lot of seats will become available in that area.

45 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

OK, with you now. The rows are showing but they’re not available rather than sold out, got it.

Apologies @bcfc01

Apologies - already asnwered your other reply.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Fat Cigar said:

Yes, that's quite odd. I expected the whole ground to be sold out by now. Clearly many members only go to 1 or 2 games. And only 8 league home games to go.  

I guess putting it on sale at 10am on a weekday when lots of people are at work doesn’t help. Always think it would be a bit fairer on fans if they released them in the evening, although of course that wouldn’t work for everyone.

Edited by ChippenhamRed

2 hours ago, steveybadger said:

Ok so anybody else do this? Logged in as member, Mcfc ticket box has no ‘buy tickets’ option but press on it anyway, then it lets me select seats, add to basket, then get a message saying event is no longer available for use, refresh the screen and gives me option to add to basket again, press that button and end up on the Bristol Sport ticket screen with options to buy tickets for football, rugby or basketball, I.e. back to square 1. Tried it on laptop I pad and phone, always the same. Any help appreciated.

Ta for response, all on broadband 

After lots of phone queuing turns out not all my 4+ games had pulled though to my online account, so posting in case anybody else has same issue: you’ll need to phone up ?

23 minutes ago, steveybadger said:

After lots of phone queuing turns out not all my 4+ games had pulled though to my online account, so posting in case anybody else has same issue: you’ll need to phone up ?

I had similar for my son in laws, sister. Every-time I selected a seat it kept saying no longer available. I looked at her history and she bought three games but one she bought 2 tickets so she thought she had 4. She purchased another quickly (Reading for £10) and it allowed her to get one. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Gosport_Red said:

Just 2568 tickets remain for the sale to remaining members on Tuesday.

Have to wonder how many members we have, that haven't got 4 home games on their history – given the main benefit of membership is £5 off home games.

Admittedly, I am one. Lucky enough to just borrow a season ticket most of the time when back, and otherwise buy away games. Only got a membership in order to get a Man City ticket, so suspect there's a few like me.

2 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

Have to wonder how many members we have, that haven't got 4 home games on their history – given the main benefit of membership is £5 off home games.

Admittedly, I am one. Lucky enough to just borrow a season ticket most of the time when back, and otherwise buy away games. Only got a membership in order to get a Man City ticket, so suspect there's a few like me.

I think there will be quite a lot, would be interesting if the club ever released the data on membership sales after the draw took place 

14 hours ago, Gosport_Red said:

Just 2568 tickets remain for the sale to remaining members on Tuesday.

Surprising.

So we have 27,000 tickets, 4,000 of which is Man City.

That means 23,000 to City, and we have 16,000 season ticket holders.

So 4,000 members with 4+ home games this season? Seems high?

52 minutes ago, Selred said:

Surprising.

Capacity a bit less both overall and home ends. Forget what Man City's final allocation was but it was a bit under 4k.

Ground holds 27k, of that the Atyeo capacity is about 4.2k or so-one site says 4,240.

Indeed just checked and it says the Man City allocation is 3,414 so about 800 spare seats in the Atyeo. Which means maximum attendance at most we could have is 26.2k, give or take a little.

Dunno if 10 pct reduction for unreserved seating bit still holds too- thinking the Singing Section had this for a while?

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

54 minutes ago, Selred said:

Surprising.

The current priority window also includes people that had attended 4+ games this season as non-members but then bought a membership.

Although not publicised, it also includes corporate members who were entitled to 2x tickets per membership.