IGNORED

Where are all the doubters now??

Andy082005

11 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Always said to trust Nige and the process! 

What train we all on for the play-offs?

Trust Nige definitely. He was always the best bloke to come and change ‘nice Bristol City’. 
Hes even said we were nice. Ive said for too many tears we are too nice. What club does a press conference for a sacked manager like we did for GJ!?!

Hes the right man. And ( tin hat on ), the sale of Scott in the summer for £25m+ will be the start of decent investment and a stronger squad imo. 

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Trust Nige definitely. He was always the best bloke to come and change ‘nice Bristol City’. 
Hes even said we were nice. Ive said for too many tears we are too nice. What club does a press conference for a sacked manager like we did for GJ!?!

Hes the right man. And ( tin hat on ), the sale of Scott in the summer for £25m+ will be the start of decent investment and a stronger squad imo. 

Don’t be an idiot. We’ll need him in the Premier League

I was in the Pearson out camp after the west Brom game I just couldn't see how he could come back from that we were absolutely shocking and the only way were heading was down.

I was an advocate for him when he joined he was a proven manager which is exactly what we needed and performances last season were fantastic but it just didn't click for us at the start of the season.

I'm happy he's proving me wrong since Boxing day and I still believe he is the right man for us through the summer and next season just no more performances like West Brom on boxing day.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

How do we know you're not a doubter? 

We can't move for doubters round here. 

"can we come in for a doubt?" they say. 

And we say "No, go away you heartless doubters" 

Nice paraphrasing from a great bit of Black Adder. 

Edited by Laner
Typo

Still here. A good month and I am delighted with how we are playing. I just question why it took so long to change formation. Take out all other arguments I always said the squad was better than the results and performances. No one new really playing yet we have found balance, performances and form. 

Always said decide his future after the season. Happy for him to be finally turning a corner on saturdays. He has done well behind the scenes for sure. Nice to finally want to go to Ashton Gate to watch city and not just go for the football. Not many clubs would have kept him so long with how poor we have been. Would be nice for the tough decision of keeping him paying off. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

Still here. A good month and I am delighted with how we are playing. I just question why it took so long to change formation. Take out all other arguments I always said the squad was better than the results and performances. No one new really playing yet we have found balance, performances and form. 

Always said decide his future after the season. Happy for him to be finally turning a corner on saturdays. He has done well behind the scenes for sure. Nice to finally want to go to Ashton Gate to watch city and not just go for the football. Not many clubs would have kept him so long with how poor we have been. Would be nice for the tough decision of keeping him paying off. 

Player availability?  

• Like 4

We have a hell of a team to be proud of. Strong, fit, can run all day and play good football. Haven’t seen that since cotterill in L1. Thankfully many fans didn’t have a say on what to do after Boxing Day as we’d likely be in rebuild mode again under someone else, or even under Tinnion or Murray if some had their way ?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1