IGNORED

O'Neills - New Kit Supplier (Confirmed)

17 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Like the colours, like the Paul Mardon / Forest colours ✅

Like the round collar ✅

Don’t really like the badge on the front ??‍♂️

Overall nice.

Assume green shorts, yellow socks / stockings.

I know that commentary off by heart!

”And the ball breaks and it’s a fine shot and it’s in…the youngster, Mardon has given Bristol City the lead”

Not sure if I mentioned before but my sister was mascot for this game. She borrowed my yellow shirt (boo). Big Joe didn’t want her in the changing room so when Cloughie saw her in the corridor he insisted she come in the forest room and introduced her to the team. My parents had a brilliant photo of her and the Forest mascot on Cloughies lap.

On topic - nice apart from the badge! 

• Like 2
  • Flames 2

3 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

I know that commentary off by heart!

”And the ball breaks and it’s a fine shot and it’s in…the youngster, Mardon has given Bristol City the lead”

Not sure if I mentioned before but my sister was mascot for this game. She borrowed my yellow shirt (boo). Big Joe didn’t want her in the changing room so when Cloughie saw her in the corridor he insisted she come in the forest room and introduced her to the team. My parents had a brilliant photo of her and the Forest mascot on Cloughies lap.

On topic - nice apart from the badge! 

Must of got carried about 50 ft when that goal went in 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Victory Park Reds said:

Ffs awful,awful.Absoultely hideous.We got a new  design for a badge which is ok  and now we’ve got a startled pigeon on it.

Im phoning 999 and asking for the fashion police to sort things out.For once the gas can take the piss out of us.

Come back hummel please!

They give away a free kits with kids season tickets, I wonder if the rewards points will be something you can redeem against tattoo removal for those who got inked with any of our previous badges! 

1 minute ago, Laner said:

As the red breast is a robin's most distinguishable feature, I'd imagine that would feature in the design. Not some odd angle of a bird in flight which makes it look headless. 

Looks like a bird of prey, an eagle more than a robin. Doesn't Harley Davidson have something similar, that's what I immediately thought of when I saw it on the training kit.

This shirt is awful

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Victory Park Reds said:

Ffs awful,awful.Absoultely hideous.We got a new  design for a badge which is ok  and now we’ve got a startled pigeon on it.

Im phoning 999 and asking for the fashion police to sort things out.For once the gas can take the piss out of us.

Come back hummel please!

It won’t be the manufacture who decided on the badge , it’s Jon & his crayons again 

• Like 9
  • Flames 1

33 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

I take it you won’t be getting one then mate 

Haha it's nostalgic at least- reminds me of our much younger days mate!

But it just looks shite. Strong TFG vibes.

As for that badge switcheroo, wtf were the mad bastards thinking? It's just awful.

Edited by Stortz
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Is it the same as the flying robin on the back of the grey/orange kit? In that neck position?

image.thumb.png.a513cb4cfd6e30b884e59c306c311f1b.png

Now that existing shirt design is very nice. Subtle quality.

The new one? Looks washed out and put together in a great hurry. Add the badge to the mix and we’re looking at Primark ‘sportswear’ levels. 

13 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Somebody at the club would have approved it before it went into production. They can always say “no, have another go”.

Or O'Neills made the shirt exactly to the club's specification? 

I'm not sure which scenario is more concerning.

• Like 1

Wtf is that? Reminds me of the korma kit from the TFG years.....

I mean, I suppose it could look better the more you see it. Then again it could look worse once it's been washed a few times, as it already looks like it has been...

6 minutes ago, RedM said:

Or O'Neills made the shirt exactly to the club's specification? 

I'm not sure which scenario is more concerning.

Following the administration of hummel’s UK licensee – Elite Sports Group - the club has acted swiftly and with great consideration to find a kit partner that provides a smooth supply chain, allows for continued collaboration on innovative kit design and aligns with the values of Bristol City.

Lets JL design the kits I reckon

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Dredd said:

Following the administration of hummel’s UK licensee – Elite Sports Group - the club has acted swiftly and with great consideration to find a kit partner that provides a smooth supply chain, allows for continued collaboration on innovative kit design and aligns with the values of Bristol City.

Lets JL design the kits I reckon

Who knew that a badge design that would struggle to achieve a Grade U at GCSE Art and Design could be classed as ‘innovative’.  I just don’t get why he’s f’ed about with the badge - yet again.  Can he not put his mind to anything else.  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Like the colours, like the Paul Mardon / Forest colours ✅

Like the round collar ✅

Don’t really like the badge on the front ??‍♂️

Overall nice.

Assume green shorts, yellow socks / stockings.

Also like the colours. Much better than the eye searingly bright late 90's offering for me. The badge is odd though 

44 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

That was with special dispensation for the 125th. Not sure a 130th has the same aura of celebration!

I do wonder, on the basis that they won't go on sale until the summer, whether or not this is a case of testing the waters for fan backlash etc. Much easier to swap those badges around in a month of the general feedback is negative than once they've already gone on sale.

24 minutes ago, Laner said:

As the red breast is a robin's most distinguishable feature, I'd imagine that would feature in the design. Not some odd angle of a bird in flight which makes it look headless. 

It is what you call utter B******s never seen a badge more embarrassing on our shirt..