IGNORED

O'Neills - New Kit Supplier (Confirmed)

• Admin
1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

The blue training wear makes no sense unless it was part of the away colour scheme.

The brand identity is all over the shop.

Welcome to the world of Jon Lansdown 

58 minutes ago, Wedontplayinblue said:

As you believed what the CEO told you, 

More of the “I can’t tell you, it’s secret meetings” 

Look how many people are sharing the same views that I have, but keep believing what the club have been telling you as they are always honest arnt they. 

The clubs hardly going to turn round in your secret meetings and go 

“Look lads, we have throughly cocked up here, we released the blue training gear and we’re planning on a blue away kit but for some reason we don’t think it will go off well” 

They have played a blinder by saying putting it out via yourselves and the supporters trust that “it was never going to be blue”

You do realise how long ago these designs were submitted? 

Nobody was mentioning blue until you turned up on here with your cracking username. 

I'm honestly not sure why you were that obsessed about the blue but fair play you managed to dupe many others into believing you.

Anyway now the kits out this thread will gladly disappear now 

I'm sure a new thread late tomorrow morning will soon have people replying on a new thread anyway 

1 hour ago, Slack said:

Already appearing out of stock ?

/ low stock 

On this thread lots has been said about Hummel and O'Neills. 

In Coventry, where they stuck with Hummel, they started doing pre orders for their home kit in the summer. The home shirts have only just started to be sent out. However the vast majority are still waiting. 

They took pre orders for it a while ago but as of yet haven't recieved delivery of any away kits. 

They opened a new superstore 2 weeks ago without any kits at all in it. 

The fans that have recieved their home shirts, have complained about the quality. 

Whilst there has been delays and issues with O'Neills, they have produced a number of kits for us and the Bears which is available to buy. They've out performed a global brand. 

Screenshot_20230914_194831.jpg

Screenshot_20230914_195206.jpg

Edited by W-S-M Seagull
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

You prefer to support a totalitarian state than the club? 
It’s your money. 

I prefer to spent £20 on a shirt that would otherwise set me back £60 to 70 when I'm not a fan of any of the products that O'Neills are putting out. Also, judging some other posters and the amount of people seeing these shirts at the ground I'm not exactly alone.

27 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

In Coventry, where they stuck with Hummel, they started doing pre orders for their home kit in the summer. The home shirts have only just started to be sent out. However the vast majority are still waiting. 

They took pre orders for it a while ago but as of yet haven't recieved delivery of any away kits. 

The fans that have recieved their home shirts, have complained about the quality. 

Whilst there has been delays and issues with O'Neills, they have produced a number of kits for us and the Bears which is available to buy. They've out performed a global brand. 

Ah absolutely wasn't having a go... just saying new kits sold well 

2 hours ago, Not Banksy said:

They got one right fair play ?. Original design.. not just a remake.. nothing too crazy.. badge the right size and in the right place (mad to think that that’s even a point).. but yeah like that.

1 out of however many designs is still poor from O’Neills but credit where it’s due.

I think the keeper shirts are decent, not such a fan of this black one because of those city logos but it’s better than the home and third shirts.

4/6 isn’t bad I guess.

1 hour ago, Agard Days Night said:

Worth the wait IMHO.

You seem to keep repeating yourself

Just got in after watching the new Bolan/T.Rex film.

I really like the away kit , I love the round 'City' as I said I painted that on my haversack at school.  I might have been tempted to buy one if they weren't already sold out , apart from XL. I still think £50 is too much though.

26 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Just got in after watching the new Bolan/T.Rex film.

I really like the away kit , I love the round 'City' as I said I painted that on my haversack at school.  I might have been tempted to buy one if they weren't already sold out , apart from XL. I still think £50 is too much though.

Was it good? Is it film of Marc Bolan or an actor?

1 hour ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I’d be quite happy if the yellow top has gotten lost on delivery.

6 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Was it good? Is it film of Marc Bolan or an actor?

It's a mix, they've done a tribute album and there was footage of the bands in the studio sorting out their tracks, then there was clips of Bolan in concert, interviews and conversation. Told in a sort of story of him, with his son and Wife and clips of Bowie chatting about him. I really enjoyed it. 
It was at the Watershed, but not sure how long it's there for.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

It's a mix, they've done a tribute album and there was footage of the bands in the studio sorting out their tracks, then there was clips of Bolan in concert, interviews and conversation. Told in a sort of story of him, with his son and Wife and clips of Bowie chatting about him. I really enjoyed it. 
It was at the Watershed, but not sure how long it's there for.

I'll have a look to see if it's on near me - thanks

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mendip City said:

Glad someone else feels this way. They are just wrong. 

Not keen myself and think they make it more difficult to pick out players.

That said, the ‘All Blacks’ clearly find there to be no disadvantage in wearing a solid black kit. 

Always thought our white shirt/black shorts away kit looked smart.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Can anyone direct me to where I can find  a kit for my lad. He is 3.  Youth sizes start at 5yrs and "baby" stops at 12 months ... does anything exist for this age range? 

Hummell made them as I have a few, do oniells 

Sadly Wolf, it was decided that people of that age no longer exist.