IGNORED

Manchester City at home FA Cup 5th round match thread

48 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Meetings galore, itching to get to the pub ?

We'll be in the pub for the game from 17.30.

Wish I'd bought tickets now - just didn't like the prices and decided against buying on principle.

Now I'll probably be paying nearly as much to watch it in the pub !

Idiot.

I'll make sure I get tickets for the quarter final...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

ITV team tonight is Laura Woods, Wrighty, Roy Keane, Matterface and McCoist. Decent line-up...

As long as they don't refer to MANCHESTER city as just "city" as the media have decided to do these days then I'm sure they'll do a good job!

One commentator on Sunday's cup final insisted on saying "united" when referring to Manchester (at least I thought he was referring to them), despite both clubs being uniteds ?

COYR!!

Just now, bcfc01 said:

Disgraceful if they are.

There'll be plenty on the pitch side I suspect if so.

Just saw a picture on Facebook , they’re not half & half . Looking at all the complaints on Twitter about them , it looks a quick picture to calm people down. What a strange thing to do . 
can you imagine being in the meeting. Oh I know ! What Jon . Half& half scarves . Don’t be a ***** . Oh you’re serious ! 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Just saw a picture on Facebook , they’re not half & half . Looking at all the complaints on Twitter about them , it looks a quick picture to calm people down. What a strange thing to do . 
can you imagine being in the meeting. Oh I know ! What Jon . Half& half scarves . Don’t be a ***** . Oh you’re serious ! 

Thing is, I think Jon is genuinely a fan. Even the anniversary shirt I could see there was an effort to pay homage to our past, and the current kit harks back to a great period. You do things like that when you “get” fans. But this? If we’d sold out and 1/3 of the tickets had hit general sale I’d be - not fine - but understanding of it as we would have had a lot of day trippers. Fact is that we sold out through ST holders and members - overwhelmingly people who come to see BRISTOL City. And any BCFC fan, or passionate fan of any club, has no time for these abominations.

• Flames 1

Sit back in certain moments then hit them on the counter, worked quite well against Norwich the other week. ? Really excited for the build up now (and of course my scarf :laugh:), the players deserve a big occasion like this for going unbeaten for so long, hope they enjoy the occasion playing against some of the worlds best (even if they are chasing shadows for lots of the game).

21 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Thing is, I think Jon is genuinely a fan. Even the anniversary shirt I could see there was an effort to pay homage to our past, and the current kit harks back to a great period. You do things like that when you “get” fans. But this? If we’d sold out and 1/3 of the tickets had hit general sale I’d be - not fine - but understanding of it as we would have had a lot of day trippers. Fact is that we sold out through ST holders and members - overwhelmingly people who come to see BRISTOL City. And any BCFC fan, or passionate fan of any club, has no time for these abominations.

I was being flippant saying Jon . Some donut came up with it though 

23 minutes ago, Vidal said:

No issue with half and half scarfs as a memento, something to have at home as a reminder of the game…..wouldn’t wear it at the ground though.

Instant season ban imo . Everything that’s wrong with modern football 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1